Admin Requests

Since I saw (a couple days ago) that the subforums were up now, may I presume then that Bar Commissioner is to be a hidden group role of sorts (ie, one that doesn’t have a little badge icon thing). Don’t care either way, just wanted to check to be sure.
We simply don't have a badge for it yet. When we have one, I imagine we'll add it in.

My Deputy Speaker masking was removed, possibly when I was masked as Minister. Could I please get that masking back as I am still a Deputy Speaker?

My Deputy Speaker masking was removed, possibly when I was masked as Minister. Could I please get that masking back as I am still a Deputy Speaker?
That would involve crossing two government branches. Last I checked this was not allowed. If I missed a legal update on this, let me know.

An odd one, but requesting an admin check on myself now that it seems the old "doesn't have a residential IP" thing might be addressed.

Alright, just making sure. Gave myself a scare when I noticed one thread had logged double-digit views. :P
A view is counted every time the thread is accessed (the counter has a bit of a lag in reporting this). One user could account for many views. It just depends on how often they visit the threads.

I’m not sure how the EC spreadsheet is updated and how that relates to forum masking, but I would note that @Peeps is no longer an EC and should be demasked appropriately.

Pursuant to the result of this vote, could the Modern Gameplay Compact be added to the Multilateral Treaties section of the Laws page please?

I need to be added as an Editor of the official YouTube channel so I can upload NBS. My NS email is `.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping this request.
Seriously? You submitted this request on the Friday evening of a major holiday weekend in the United States. This is not an urgent matter. I would like to think we are allocated more than 48 hours to process such a request. Anyways, it is done.

Seriously? You submitted this request on the Friday evening of a major holiday weekend in the United States. This is not an urgent matter. I would like to think we are allocated more than 48 hours to process such a request. Anyways, it is done.
I assumed it would be something fairly mundane that took maybe ten minutes, if that, and would be fairly...erm...quick to happen. In any case, it's been sorted with Eras' help.

Expanding the GA team........

Could you please add GA roles to the following please,

@Fili @Oceanica @Loh

LGA Nomination: Delegate permission: https://discord.com/channels/147373390104231936/324662795180310528/1019475522109059073

Oaths

Thank you :salute:

Expanding the GA team........

Could you please add GA roles to the following please,

@Fili @Oceanica @Loh

LGA Nomination: Delegate permission: https://discord.com/channels/147373390104231936/324662795180310528/1019475522109059073

Oaths

Thank you :salute:
Done.

Back