Update for 8/9/2022

Nimarya

Chicken Overlord
TNP Nation
Nimarya
Discord
Nimarya#6961
Hello everyone, I’m dropping in with a few major updates! First, I’m happy to welcome @Koopa103 and @Lord Dominator to High Command as deputies for the remainder of this term. My goal is to create an even balance of responsibilities so that we can resume more regular operations with the NPA. Koopa will be responsible primarily for recruitment and accepting applications, which is a role they enjoy. LD will be made Lord of the Spreadsheets, and given responsibility over making sure our records are kept up to date with each operation. Thank you so much both of you, for being willing to step up.

The next order of business involves training. Most of the folks here know what they’re doing, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who's gotten a tad rusty in some skills. Additionally, I know we have several newer folks who are eager to learn the ropes, but could use some additional guidance. With that in mind, over the next week or so I’ll be publishing (with the aid of High Command) a series of lessons that will cover all the basic knowledge of military gameplay an NPA soldier should learn. The lessons are divided according to ranks in the NPA, although nothing will stop an ambitious newbie from reading all of the guides if they want. Hopefully, these lessons will serve as an updated and easy guide to train our new soldiers consistently.

Lastly, it’s time to get back into the groove with regular updates. We’re going to create a calendar where we will sign up, plan, and organize operations with the goal of running at least one training operation a week, ideally with a different officer leading each one. This will solve two purposes- getting us back into the action, and easing officers into more regular leadership so that they can gain confidence in their ability to trigger and plan an operation.

That's all for now, but we'll have another report out soon covering what the NPA's been up to over the course of this term!

Back