Citizenship Applications

Nation: Unshleepd

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Last edited:
Nation: New Soges (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_soges)

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: uttarakhand

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

spk_seal.png
Nação: Brasil comunista1

Last edited:
Emerson passes admin check. @President_Gi you appear to be using a wireless internet provider, which does not pass admin check.
but it was written that "If you're on your home's WiFi and it is a residential connection you will likely pass the admin check." , So, i can't get citizenship ? But i don't have any other net option.

Anyways, maybe i don't know much about it. Forget it then.

Last edited:
Nation: Viriva

Nation: SteelFists

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if i break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
@Emerson @ArtFailedArt and @SteelFists all pass the Speakers Check and will be granted citizenship upon passing any other outstanding check.

As @President_Gi has failed the admin check, I am required by law to reject their application. If they wish to appeal this decision they may do so here. For now I will mask them as a resident.

Nazione: North Finslisia

Prometto fedeltà a The North Pacific, obbedienza alle sue leggi e un'azione responsabile come membro della sua società. Mi impegno a registrare una sola nazione per votare nel Pacifico settentrionale. Prometto che nessuna nazione sotto il mio controllo farà guerra al Pacifico settentrionale. Comprendo che se rompo questo giuramento potrei perdere definitivamente i miei privilegi di voto. In questo modo, faccio una petizione al Presidente per la cittadinanza nel Pacifico settentrionale.

Emerson passes admin check. @President_Gi you appear to be using a wireless internet provider, which does not pass admin check
REAPPLICATION AFTER DISCUSSION WITH ADMIN & SPEAKER and CLEARING the obstacle.

Nation: uttarakhand

NationStates | The United States of Uttarakhand

Last edited:
Nation: The United Fellnol Peoples

Nation: SteelFists

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

K I have failed admin check before so now I am doing this application from a device that should be connected to a residential internet. If I'm still not I dont know what to do.

@Emperor Cassowary fails the Speakers Check. Please provide an English-language version of the Oath, sorry.

@SteelFists first application is rejected for failing the Admin Check. @SteelFists second application passes the Speakers Check (please make sure to read both these sentences and pay particular attention to the bold.

@Hemmyeg @ArtFailedArt and @President_Gi all pass the Speakers Check. Additionally, @Hemmyeg and @ArtFailedArt have passed all three checks and are now citizens.

Nation: French War Ministry

Nation: North_Finslisia

For ease of potentially appealing their failed admin check, @SteelFists has been masked as a resident. I reject their citizenship application for failing the admin check.

Nation: Tsandonown

Nation: Kertanegeri (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kertanegeri )

spk_seal.png

Добро пожаловать в Северную часть Тихого океана. Мы настоятельно рекомендуем вам подать заявление на получение гражданства. Граждане могут:
  • Голосовать на выборах;
  • занимать государственные должности;
  • обсуждение и голосование по законодательству;
  • И многое другое.
Шаг 1. Соблюдайте требования
Гражданство не требует членства в WA, но вы должны соответствовать следующим требованиям:
  • У вас должна быть нация в северной части Тихого океана;
  • У вас не должно быть более одной учетной записи на этом форуме (администраторы могут предоставлять исключения при особых обстоятельствах);
  • Вы должны были подать заявку с резидентного IP-адреса (см. этот FAQ о том, что представляет собой резидентный IP-адрес для получения более подробной информации);
  • Вы не должны использовать прокси-сервер;
  • Вы не должны представлять угрозу региональной безопасности, как определено заместителем делегата.
Шаг 2: Примите присягу
Заполните и опубликуйте следующее заявление:

Вы можете ознакомиться с уголовным кодексом, который вы обещаете соблюдать, ЗДЕСЬ .
  • При регистрации для получения гражданства необходимо указать фактическую нацию нации (т. е. название нации, которое вы вводите при входе в NationStates).
  • В основном, либо:
    1. Ссылка на вашу нацию на NationStates (тег нации помогает),
    2. Упоминание вашей нации по ее названию без префиксов (например, Olvern вместо The Republic of Olvern в сообщении о регистрации),
    НЕОБХОДИМО. чтобы офис спикера обработал ваше заявление. Не думайте, что Офис спикера всезнающий.
  • Пожалуйста, убедитесь, что ваше национальное приложение написано на английском языке, который используется на этом форуме. Публикация присяги на любом другом языке приведет к отклонению вашей заявки.

Шаг 3: Примите участие в регионе
В большинстве случаев ваша заявка будет одобрена в течение нескольких дней. Когда это произойдет, вы будете помещены в группу пользователей, которая позволит вам публиковать сообщения на форумах, отведенных для региональной ассамблеи. Вам разрешено голосовать в любой ветке голосования, которая начинается ПОСЛЕ того, как вы допущены. Обратите внимание: чтобы оставаться гражданином, вы должны время от времени публиковать сообщения на форуме и поддерживать нацию в северной части Тихого океана. Для получения более подробной информации об этих требованиях к гражданству обратитесь к спикеру или ознакомьтесь с Юридическим кодексом (глава 6).

Шаг 4. При необходимости обновите свою запись о гражданстве.
Вы должны опубликовать сообщение в этой теме , если:

• Ваша нация TNP меняется;
  • Вы хотите отказаться от гражданства.
Если у вас есть какие-либо вопросы, задайте их спикеру или его назначенному заместителю. Они будут более чем рады помочь вам начать работу.

Наслаждайтесь своим временем в северной части Тихого океана!

Try to keep all off-topic posts out of this topic. It will help streamline the process.

UPDATE (as at March 24, 2022):

Following the passing of the Citizenship Reform Act, an applicant may now appeal to the Speaker to overturn the rejection of a citizenship application. Appeals will only be entertained if all the following conditions are met:
  • Your citizenship application failed because you fail to pass the admin check;
  • You do not have another forum account;
  • You are not using a proxy to access the forums;
  • You have a resident nation which is a member of the World Assembly, and;
  • Ваша предыдущая апелляция не была отклонена региональной ассамблеей.
Если вы хотите подать апелляцию, вы можете опубликовать свою апелляцию в этой теме . Если у вас нет разрешений на публикацию сообщений в треде, подайте заявку на получение статуса резидента здесь . Также обратите внимание, что жители, получившие ваше гражданство по такой апелляции, должны будут сохранить статус Всемирной ассамблеи в стране вашего гражданства.

Для справки, ниже приведены разделы Юридического кодекса, касающиеся заявлений на получение гражданства и случаев утраты гражданства.
Нация: Sarge

Я клянусь в верности Северо-Тихоокеанскому региону, повиновении ее законов и ответственных действий в качестве члена ее общества. Я обязуюсь зарегистрировать только одну страну для голосования в северной части Тихого океана. Я клянусь, что ни одна страна под моим контролем не будет вести войну против северной части Тихого океана. Я понимаю, что если я нарушу эту клятву, я могу навсегда лишиться прав голоса. Таким образом, я проявляю активность перед спикером о распределении гражданства в северной части Тихого океана.

Last edited:
spk_seal.png

Welcome to The North Pacific. We highly recommend you apply for Citizenship. Citizens can:
  • Vote in elections;
  • Hold public office;
  • Debate and vote on legislation;
  • And much more.
Step 1: Meet the requirements
Citizenship does not require WA membership, but you must meet the following requirements:
  • You must have a nation in The North Pacific;
  • You must not have more than one account on this forum (Administrators may grant exemptions under special circumstances);
  • You must have made your application from a residential IP address (see this FAQ about what constitutes a residential IP for more details);
  • You must not use a proxy server;
  • You must not pose a threat to regional security, as determined by the Vice Delegate.
Step 2: Take the oath
Fill in and post the following application:

You can view the criminal code you are promising to obey HERE.
  • When registering for Citizenship, one has to refer to their actual nation nation (i.e. the nation name you type in when logging on to NationStates).
  • Basically, either:
    1. A link to your nation on NationStates (the nation tag helps),
    2. Referring to your nation by its name without prefixes (for example, Olvern instead of The Republic of Olvern in the registration post),
    is NECESSARY for the Speaker's Office to process your application. Do not assume that the Speaker's Office is all-knowing.
  • Please make sure your nation application is in English, the language used in this forums. Posting the oath in any other language will result in your application being rejected.

Step 3: Participate in the region
Most of the time, your application will be approved within a few days. When this happens, you will be placed in a usergroup that allows you to post in forums set aside for the Regional Assembly. You are allowed to vote in any voting thread that begins AFTER you are admitted. Please note that to stay a Citizen, you must post in the forum every so often and maintain a nation in The North Pacific. For more details on these citizenship requirements, ask the Speaker or consult the Legal Code (chapter 6).

Step 4: Update your citizenship record as necessary
You must post in this thread if:

• Your TNP Nation changes;
  • You want to renounce Citizenship.
If you have any questions, ask the Speaker or their designated deputy. They will be more than happy to help you get started.

Enjoy your time in The North Pacific!

Try to keep all off-topic posts out of this topic. It will help streamline the process.

UPDATE (as at March 24, 2022):

Following the passing of the Citizenship Reform Act, an applicant may now appeal to the Speaker to overturn the rejection of a citizenship application. Appeals will only be entertained if all the following conditions are met:
  • Your citizenship application failed because you fail to pass the admin check;
  • You do not have another forum account;
  • You are not using a proxy to access the forums;
  • You have a resident nation which is a member of the World Assembly, and;
  • Your previous appeal have not been denied by the Regional Assembly.
Should you wish to make an appeal, you will post your appeal in this thread. If you do not have post permissions in the thread, please apply for residency status here. Please also note that residents who obtain your citizenship via such an appeal will need to maintain World Assembly status on your citizenship nation.

For reference, quoted below are the sections of the Legal Code relating to citizenship applications and when citizenship is lost.
Нация: Sarge.

Я клянусь в верности Северо-Тихоокеанскому региону, повиновении ее законам и ответственных действиях в качестве члена ее общества. Я обязуюсь зарегистрировать только одну страну для голосования в северной части Тихого океана. Я клянусь, что ни одна страна под моим контролем не будет вести войну против северной части Тихого океана. Я понимаю, что если я нарушу эту клятву, я могу навсегда лишиться права голоса. Таким образом, я ходатайствую перед спикером о предоставлении гражданства в северной части Тихого океана.

Nation: Eraver

Back