Deleted

nser11

Registered
I was permanently banned from all TNP related discord servers back in October of 2020. Is the ban only for Discord? I dont recall there being an official ban from the region itself. My nation of Kartokia was banned about a year ago for ban evasion even though I hadn't ever been officially banned from the region. (Besides the Stargate incident, but that ban had expired)

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the regional bans I referred to. I suspect the first was following up on your sentence.

Also relevant is your one year forum ban and indefinite ban from discord which I understand you seek to request the end of.

If you believe you have been subject to an undeserved warning or an excessive penalty, you may request an admin review of your warning. Requests should be made in this subforum, and you should include all relevant information as to why you believe the warning and/or penalty was undeserved. If you are unable to access that subforum due to a forum ban, you should contact an admin on Discord to state your appeal. If you have been blocked by all of our admins and are unable to contact them on Discord, you cannot make an appeal, and should seriously reconsider your life choices. Decisions on appeals will be final.

If you have been issued an indefinite penalty, you should use the same appeals procedure when you are ready to make the case that you have redeemed yourself and your punishment should be ended. If an appeal to end an indefinite penalty is denied, clarification will be provided to you about what additional steps you need to take for the penalty to be lifted. After taking these steps, you can then file another appeal.

Please follow this process to ask for the end of your discord ban.

These are the regional bans I referred to. I suspect the first was following up on your sentence.

Also relevant is your one year forum ban and indefinite ban from discord which I understand you seek to request the end of.

Please follow this process to ask for the end of your discord ban.
Is this for regions bans as well? Im only seeking to be unbanned from the region itself as my ban from the region ended 2 years ago but I still got ejected

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this for regions bans as well? Im only seeking to be unbanned from the region itself as my ban from the region ended 2 years ago but I still got ejected

For regional bans you have two options

1. Contact the Delegate and request they remove your regional ban. They will make what ever decision they feel is correct and in accordance with the law.

2. If you think your ban is unlawful, you can pursue a case via the court.

Admin related bans follow the procedure provided by Eluvatar.

Oops! Yeah we didn't have a good process for handling Discord ban appeals. I imagine we'll get back to you soon, now.

"After review of your appeal and the facts, we will not be lifting your Discord ban at this time. We do not have sufficient evidence to support your statement that you have changed. We will be willing to review this matter again in 6 months, should you be able to provide better support for your appeal. This could be through your participation in the region (in game and the forum), or through a statement of support from the admin team of another region with which we have a good history. "

-TNP Moderation/Admins

"After review of your appeal and the facts, we will not be lifting your Discord ban at this time. We do not have sufficient evidence to support your statement that you have changed. We will be willing to review this matter again in 6 months, should you be able to provide better support for your appeal. This could be through your participation in the region (in game and the forum), or through a statement of support from the admin team of another region with which we have a good history. "

-TNP Moderation/Admins
Am I free to post in the region through embassies with TRR?

You are not banned on the forum, if you are banned from the region you will need to speak to the Delegate
I have no idea if I am, I was never officially banned. Only ban I received lately was the discord ban

Back