They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie

moce_seal.png

Opening Address
May 12, 2022

To the members of The North Pacific, the Executive Staff of Culture, and beyond. Today is a new day for Culture, and I will be working to get things moving as soon as I finish typing out this address.

As Pallaith mentioned in his opening address, this newly-created version of Culture is unlike anything we've ever done, and I'm super excited that we'll be accomplishing all of the exciting things that makes Culture such a fun Ministry, in addition to being able to entertain our citizens with radio and print content.

In the short term, that means that we will be continuing the Theme Thursdays, as well as completing both the Lennarts and Equal Rights are Human Rights Campaign. These have all been super engaging to our community, and I look forward to seeing what else we can come up with to spur activity in the region.

When it comes to longer term goals, we have three holidays that fall within our term: Democracy Day, Manumission Day, and Liberation Day. We will definitely be planning events for these holidays to make these days memorable to all in TNP.

However, unless the laws change before then, we have no TNP holiday in June. While that may be the case, June is one of our more active months, and also Pride Month. Given that our community is super supportive of LGBTQ+ members, and the fact that I am a member myself, I want to make sure we show our support in a massive way.

Like many have said, taking the work of what used to be split between three Ministries and combining them into one is not going to be easy, and that's why I know I have to rely on an awesome team to do it. That begins of course, with some Deputy Ministers. While two or three is usually the most common number for Ministries, I have decided to take on more than usual to ensure that we have enough coverage to execute on all of our plans this term. It is with this that I go ahead and announce who is joining me this term as a Deputy Minister.

I am appointing @Yamantau Em to serve as one of my Deputy Ministers of Culture. This was a no-brainer for me this term because no matter what is thrown at him, Em always has an answer for it, even if it may be a blunt answer. He is very determined to get things done and when he puts his mind to something, I know it will get done.

I do not have much experience working with my next appointee, so I can't give them the same glowing reviews as the rest of my appointees, but nevertheless, I'm excited about the potential of getting to work with them and see what they bring to the table. @Katuda is hereby appointed as my second Deputy Minister of Culture.

The next two appointees, while still being referred to by the title of Deputy Ministers of Culture, will act a bit different than the two above. While they will be helping out in the Ministry as a whole, their experience in the Ministry of Radio/Media means that they are well equipped to focus most of their efforts on producing radio/print content and ensuring that the system is running as it should.

It should be no surprise then that my third Deputy Minister of Culture is none other than @Vivanco. She has shown her abilities to take a radio/print idea all the way through its production cycle, and I know she'll be able to produce some amazing shows this term along with the rest of the Culture team.

Finally, my last Deputy Minister is @Greater Ale Permars. As a former Minister of Radio, he definitely has the talents I'm looking for in making sure that we are providing content on a regular basis. While I haven't worked directly with him, he has definitely come in handy this past term to ensure we had content to go out to our citizens.

To the appointees, please remember to take your oaths, and let's have a fabulous term y'all!

Sincerely,

bootsie
Minister of Culture

I am... Inevitable.

Let's get this bread!

moce_seal.png

Ministry Changes
June 04, 2022

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of @Yamantau Em from serving as a Deputy Minister of Culture this term. I wish them the best with RL, and hope to see them back in action as soon as they are able.

In their stead, I have decided to appoint someone newer to the Ministry, but someone who has shown a lot of dedication and interest in serving the Ministry.

@Arc is hereby appointed as my fourth Deputy Minister of Culture.

Congratulations and welcome to the Deputy Minister team!

bootsie
Minister of Culture

moce_seal.png

Real Life Strikes Again
June 26, 2022

Unfortunately I was notified early this afternoon of @Katuda's desire to focus less on NS, and more on their real life as we continue through the rest of the term.

While I'm sad to see them go, I hope everything improves for them in their real life, and they return to NS and particularly the Ministry of Culture stronger than they were when they left.

Given the circumstances, I do not have an immediate replacement in mind, and am open to anyone joining the Deputy Minister team.

If you think you're the perfect fit, please feel free to DM me here or on Discord.

Thanks again for your service, Katuda!

bootsie
Minister of Culture

moce_seal.png

New Old Faces
July 1, 2022

As stated in my previous post, we did have an opening for Deputy Minister.

It's as if the universe heard my request, and sent someone my way. In actuality, it's because he is freeing up for the summer and has more time to commit to NS and TNP Government as a whole.

While he may seem new to many, @Kasch has definitely shown his commitment and determination, serving a number of roles within our region over the years.

That's why I'm proud to announce he'll be joining us through the rest of the term as a Deputy Minister of Culture.

Thanks for helping us out, Kasch, and don't forget to take your oath!

bootsie
Minister of Culture

Back