Secretly here
-
-
-
TNP Nation
PotatoFarmers
Discord
Freg#0420
Following the passing of the Citizenship Reform Act, an applicant may now appeal to the Speaker to overturn the rejection of a citizenship application. Appeals will only be entertained if all the following conditions are met:
  • Your citizenship application failed because you fail to pass the admin check;
  • You do not have another forum account;
  • You are not using a proxy to access the forums;
  • You have a resident nation which is a member of the World Assembly, and;
  • Your previous appeal have not been denied by the Regional Assembly.
The appeal should be made within one week after failing the citizenship application.

If you wish to make an appeal, you will fill in and post the following application in this thread:

Appeal Application:
I would like to appeal to the Speaker to overturn the rejection of a citizenship application.

Nation Name: [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION]
Link to Citizenship Application: [INSERT LINK HERE]

The link refers to the link of the citizenship application that you have made recently. This link can be found by right clicking on the time stamp on top of your post, and click "Copy Link", as seen in the picture below:
1648219095155.png

Should your appeal meet the necessary conditions, the Speaker will present your case to the Regional Assembly for deliberation. A separate thread may be opened to allow you to answer any questions raised by the Regional Assembly, and for you to present your case on why you deserve the appeal.

Last edited:
I would like to appeal to the Speaker to overturn the rejection of a citizenship application.

Nation Name: Hulldom
Citizenship Application: Here

Nation Name: Hulldom
Citizenship Application: Here
Your appeal has met the required conditions and has been presented to the Regional Assembly for deliberation.

Nation Name: Marrigoldria
Link to Citizenship Application: Linky link

(After arguing with an Admin about my denial they sent me here)

Last edited:

Nation Name: Marrigoldria
Link to Citizenship Application: Linky link

Your appeal has met the required conditions, and has been presented to the RA for deliberation. You may discuss your appeal and answer questions here.

Given that @Siwale wrote:
@Madeline Valois fails admin check (duplicate IP) - please check your PMs.
As the Speaker, may I clarify with Siwale (or any other admin) on what "duplicate IP" means? I would assume that it means that this IP is duplicated with another account. If so, they may actually not fulfill the requirements for an appeal, given that the legal code writes:
11. In order to appeal the rejection, the applicant must do so within one week of the rejection, must not have been confirmed by administration to have been linked to another forum account or using a proxy, must have a resident nation that is a member of the World Assembly, and must not have already had their rejection upheld by the Regional Assembly.

As the Speaker, may I clarify with Siwale (or any other admin) on what "duplicate IP" means? I would assume that it means that this IP is duplicated with another account. If so, they may actually not fulfill the requirements for an appeal, given that the legal code writes:
That is correct.

Nation Name: Pinguioris
Link to Citizenship Application: le link

Appeal Application:

Nation Name: Riocht mor Daraen

Link to Citizenship Application: Here

Nation Name: Eurthio
Link to Citizenship Application: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145386/post-10506047
Waiting for Vice Delegate @Sir Kasto to approve a VD check.

Appeal Application:

Nation Name: Riocht mor Daraen

Your appeal has met the required conditions, and will be presented to the RA for deliberation. You may discuss and answer questions here.

Nation Name: Natoistan
Link to Citizenship Application: THE link :)

I realized I should have been posting acknowledgements in this thread, so allow me to summarize past activity:

Acknowledgements already posted:
Hulldom - Appeal accepted and debated, Rejection overturned, WA Requirement cleared by subsequent Admin Check
Madeline Valois - Appeal accepted and debated, Rejection overturned
Pinguioris - Appeal accepted and debated, Citizenship Application not acted on by Speaker's Office, Granted citizenship normally.
Majorrsnsack - Appeal denied (Not a WA member)
RicohtDaraen - Appeal accepted, debate closed (No longer in Region)
Eurthio - Appeal accepted, debate closed (CTE)
Majorrsnsack - Appeal denied (procedural error)

Ackowledgements I should have posted:
SteelFists - Appeal accepted and debated, Rejection overturned
Davidianian - Appeal accepted and debated, Rejection overturned
Musa - Appeal accepted and debated, Citizenship Application not acted on by Speaker's Office, Granted citizenship normally (later lost).
skull knight19 - Appeal accepted and debated, Rejection overturned
Jedinsto - Appeal accepted and debated, Rejection overturned
Kirxas - Appeal accepted and debated, Rejection overturned
Isle Ideal - Appeal accepted, debated, debate made moot by subsequent Admin Check. Granted citizenship normally.
Norvoz - Appeal accepted, debated, Rejection overturned

And now for SharkMan...

Nation Name: Spartan ATLAS
Link to Citizenship Application: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145386/post-10538981

Your appeal has met the required conditions, and will be presented to the RA for deliberation. You may discuss and answer questions here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9196444/

Last edited:
SharkMan was granted citizenship following a vote to overturn their application's rejection.

Nation Name: The Devskian Revolutionary Republic
Link to Citizenship Application: here

Your appeal has met the required conditions, and will be presented to the RA for deliberation. You may discuss and answer questions here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9196547/

Nation Name: Japhan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back