-
-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
United States of Dictators
Discord
cayyus
RiochtDaraen failed the admin check here and appealed their rejection here. They have not been confirmed by administration to have been linked to another forum account or be using a proxy, have a resident nation that is a member of the World Assembly, and have not already had their rejection upheld by the Regional Assembly.

Pursuant to 6.1.10-14 of the Legal Code, this qualifies RiochtDaraen to have this rejection debated by the RA and potentially overturned - at which point they would be granted citizenship contingent on continued WA residency in the region excepting participation in NPA operations.

Please ask any questions you may desire to ask of @RiochtDaraen in this thread. This is not the appeal's official debate thread.

@RiochtDaraen Can you explain why you are not able to pass the admin check normally? Is this a matter of you not knowing how to, or that circumstances prevent you from doing so?

How long have you play nationstates? What parts of TNP have you participated in?

@RiochtDaraen Hi there! Glad to see you're interested in becoming a citizen! As sort of a follow up to Dreadtons question, how long have you been a resident of TNP and what sort of involvement have you had? What are your plans for using your citizenship?

@RiochtDaraen Can you explain why you are not able to pass the admin check normally? Is this a matter of you not knowing how to, or that circumstances prevent you from doing so?
Well, originally I wasn't able to pass due to my IP being a school IP, then Dreadton corrected it to note that it was due to using a mobile connection. The reason for my appeal is that I am not using a mobile connection; I've only logged in to this forum and posted from my personal computer.
How long have you play nationstates? What parts of TNP have you participated in?
I first created my nation back in April 2017. I don't think I've participated in TNP in any serious capacity before, looking forward to it now.
@RiochtDaraen Hi there! Glad to see you're interested in becoming a citizen! As sort of a follow up to Dreadtons question, how long have you been a resident of TNP and what sort of involvement have you had? What are your plans for using your citizenship?
Been in the region since June 4. Not much outside endorsing and one comment or two in the regional thread. Get the full benefits of it, I suppose.
You have a grand total of 2 posts on this forum. How are we supposed to have any trust that you are actually a unique person?
Well, if you were to send a telegram to either Riocht mor Daraen or a discord PM to Corocora#4184 I could confirm it, don't know if that helps.

Well, originally I wasn't able to pass due to my IP being a school IP, then Dreadton corrected it to note that it was due to using a mobile connection. The reason for my appeal is that I am not using a mobile connection; I've only logged in to this forum and posted from my personal computer.
I think you are misunderstanding the situation a little bit. The reason this appeals process exists is for people with no possibility of passing the admin check to have an alternative pathway to citizenship. Your situation seems a little less clear-cut and I suspect there may have been some confusion along the way.

So as I understand from what you've said, Dreadton failed your check because it appears to him that you are using a mobile connection. Here you're saying you're not using a mobile connection because you're using your personal computer. These two things aren't mutually exclusive. You can be using your personal computer and be on a mobile connection, through a hotspot for example. If you are on some sort of mobile connection and not your home network, then changing to your home network and re-submitting the application would usually work. You also mentioned that your IP was originally classified as a school IP, so if you did lodge your application while at school, then that would be a problem, and again it would likely be solved by re-submitting your application from home. This appeal would be unnecessary if either of the above situations do apply to you, and you manage to pass the admin check after re-submitting.

If you are sure that you were connected to your home network and not a mobile connection, another explanation could be that your home internet provider is a mobile company, for example T-Mobile in the US, that only provides mobile connections. In that case this appeal would be the only way for you to get citizenship.

If you are sure that you were connected to your home network and not a mobile connection, another explanation could be that your home internet provider is a mobile company, for example T-Mobile in the US, that only provides mobile connections. In that case this appeal would be the only way for you to get citizenship.
I am sure I am connected to my home network, yes.

I think my main question to you @RiochtDaraen is this: what do you plan to do if you get citizenship? Where do you want to participate?

Back