Not open for further replies.

Nimarya

Chicken Overlord
TNP Nation
Nimarya
Discord
Nimarya#6961
Hey Home Affairs.

I want to apologize to you all for leaving this Ministry in limbo so long, and I apologize because I won't be able to be the one to kick things back into gear. I thought I could, but unfortunately that's not possible.

I'm resigning as Minister of Home Affairs.

I have to focus on the real world and on my health first and foremost, and as such my energy and time will need to be dedicated to that. I don't have the energy to spare on anything else, including this game. Franky, I should step away from the internet for a while.

So, I won't be the one to hold the reigns or steer this Ministry into the future- but that's okay, because someone who does have the energy and passion this place deserves will. Back when I was last MoHA, I inherited a mostly dead Ministry and had to teach myself. We didn't have much of anything besides the barebones list generator. I spent my time alongside my friends in HA, building up the groundwork and infrastructure of the Ministry. The goal we had then was to set things up so that one day, a completely new group of players would be able to enter the Home Office, and read the guides we'd written, and use the templates we drafted, and build on top of what we'd left.

That's what I hope you do.

It's been an honor, and thank you all for being amazing.

Sincerely,
Nim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back