Administrative Statement re: Drunken Conquerors

Great Bights Mum

Grande Dame
-
-
-
-
Dar Es Saalam (aka Drunken Conquerors) has has been banned from TNP for violations of the Community Guidelines. Specifically:

Community Guidelines:
Hate and Bigotry

The North Pacific will not tolerate the promotion of hate or bigotry of any kind, nor will we permit any behavior that places other members of our community at risk. Anybody found to be engaging in such behavior may be subject to immediate and permanent removal from all community spaces. The below list of examples is not exhaustive, but provides a baseline picture:
  • Disparaging comments or slurs related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, pregnancy status, veteran status, marital status, body size, age, race, national origin, ethnic origin, nationality, immigration status, language, religion or lack thereof, or other identity marker.

The ban is permanent and encompasses all platforms.

Glad to see, highkey hope this stands for further circumstances well into the future.

What exactly did he do? Heard the name before, but I didn't know he was a racist. Just goes to show anyone can lurk in the shadows - GJ admins!

Last edited:
What exactly did he do? Heard the name before, but I didn't know he was a racist. Just goes to show anyone can lurk in the shadows - GJ admins!
As well as what they were banned for, which I won't publicly release but was privy to as I gathered much of the evidence (thanks to assorted people across NSGP who provided logs and screenshots), there was also several matters of OOC misconduct with vulnerable people, which was much harder to prove.

Back