Citizenship Applications

@Lichterstadt and @Jupi Utopia passes the Speaker's Check.

@Notsgnik Eel of the DSC You typed something wrongly in the oath. It is "responsible action as a member of her society" not "responsable action as a member of her society". I am afraid you need to remake a new application, since this means you failed the Speaker's Check.

Having passed all 3 checks, @Lichterstadt will be masked as citizen.

Last edited:
Nation: Colorado Controlled Territory of Canada

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

By LAN connection they mean a home router connected to a landline. This is required to pass the admin check (as mobile networks will result in duplicate IPs, which will result in misunderstandings with regards to duplicate IPs. Which is also why 3G/4G/5G/LTE internet networks wouldn't work. The alternative is to lodge an appeal, using here.

If you want please apply for residency here before lodging an appeal.
yes. my land owner does not provide residential internet connection. where should i lodge an appeal btw?

Nation- Golshingo

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Levisin Falcrum

Nation: Superieur Canada
I pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my votin privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Neptunian Military Administration
I pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation: Asrebania

Nation: Pinguioris

Nation: The Land of Broken Dreams

Nation: Superieur Canada

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to register only one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation: SteelFists

Nation: Pinguioris

(I don't entirely understand IPs and stuff, but I think I did it right this time?)

@SteelFists fails admin check (mobile IP) - please reapply from a residential network.

@Pinguioris fails admin check (mobile IP) - please reapply from a residential network.

Essentially, we need you to apply from your home internet. If you are applying on your phone, make sure it is connected to your home Wi-Fi instead of your cellular data. PM me with questions.

I am applying from my computer, but it loses connection when I go to school and switches to 4G I think. Please keep that in mind.

I am applying from my computer, but it loses connection when I go to school and switches to 4G I think. Please keep that in mind.
You are missing the point. The admins just need you to login with your computer once from home and make the post. Once done you can login from anywhere you like.

@SteelFists passes Speaker's check.

Nation: Bachee

Back