Admin Requests

Delegate and FA Minister masking for, Pallaith and Hulldom.

Oaths: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7019276/36#post-10495356

With my appointment and oath, can I please get the necessary permissions over the Ministry of Culture?

In addition, can the former Ministry of Media threads be moved into the Ministry of Culture's subforum?

Delegate and FA Minister masking for, Pallaith and Hulldom.

Oaths: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7019276/36#post-10495356

Not sure why you are requesting this but it is done.
With my appointment and oath, can I please get the necessary permissions over the Ministry of Culture?

In addition, can the former Ministry of Media threads be moved into the Ministry of Culture's subforum?
Done.

Need my minister of cards appropriately masked, per my appointment and his oath. Thanks.

Also Media is not vacant - it does not exist. This office should be removed from the government list.

Last edited:
Need my minister of cards appropriately masked, per my appointment and his oath. Thanks.

Also Media is not vacant - it does not exist. This office should be removed from the government list.
They have been masked.

As for removing the Media position, it's not that simple. The Media (formerly Communications) position has been around for quite a long time and has become rooted in a number of places across our auto-updating dispatches and regional TG services which all pull from the government spreadsheet. This will require manual reworking. And then when the next guy comes along and brings back the ministry, it'll need to be reworked again. The appropriate parties have been notified but this is not a high priority given the anticipated short-term nature of this change. For now, Bootsie will need to be listed twice.
Done.
Requesting to be masked both as Deputy Minister for Culture and Deputy Speaker as per my oaths
Done.

Seems like advertisement

Seems like advertisement

Address, please feel free to use the report function for those kinds of post. It is located on the bottom left of the message

Having problems with images on the forum since yesterday.
They are visible on preview, but become unknown.png when posted.
Proxy issue between Discord and forum?
Also noticed that the same thing happens when trying to link an image from internet sites.
All were working perfectly until we lost forum access a few days ago.
Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Having problems with images on the forum since yesterday.
They are visible on preview, but become unknown.png when posted.
Proxy issue between Discord and forum?
Also noticed that the same thing happens when trying to link an image from internet sites.
All were working perfectly until we lost forum access a few days ago.
Thank you. :)
This has stumped both r3n and me. Maybe @Eluvatar knows a fix?

This has stumped both r3n and me. Maybe @Eluvatar knows a fix?
Thanks for your help guys.
The problem must be widespread as my other thread https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9194610/155 has been affected as well as the last VD report.
We also had an issue with images last year for a few days.
Is it an update/upgrade issue?
I had a search on the 'great internet' and found this
I don't know if this helps.

That request needs to come from either the Minister or Delegate
My apologies, Siwale, I had assumed this had been done.

I will confirm that she is authorized to be given proper Deputy Minister permissions for Culture, per their appointment and oath at the beginning of the term.

In addition, can you confirm or add permissions to that group for the following Deputies of Culture:

@Katuda
@Yamantau Em
@Greater Ale Permars

Hi beloved administrators,

@Emerald and I have the same problem when we try to change the background on our profiles. It throws a server error has occurred message.

Hi beloved administrators,

@Emerald and I have the same problem when we try to change the background on our profiles. It throws a server error has occurred message.
Worked fine for me. What type of file are you trying to upload?

Emerald came to me and asked if forum were down because they couldn't upload a new background image. I tried to upload the same image (png) and tried another on my phone and computer but gave me the same error on both devices.

This is the image me and Emerald both tried - https://media.discordapp.net/attach...76539325403186/Untitled432_20220526091741.png
I’m stumped. I can use that image on my account but not on a test account. There are no easily discernible permission issues based on my assessment. I’ve consulted background picture expert Dr. Eluvatar for assistance.

@Gorundu will be serving as Chief Election Commissioner now. Any permissions that were unique to me as part of that role, if any, should be moved over to them.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back