Hulldom

Winter Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Hulldom
Discord
seathestarlesssky
Mr. Speaker, I petition the Regional Assembly to reconsider my rejection by forum administration under Clause 6.1.10 of the Legal Code.

I stand ready for any questions the Assembly sees fit to ask.

Last edited:
What other regions are you involved in, both past and present?

Why should the RA vote against your application?

Right. Going to spoiler part of this because it is a long list
With Hulldom
Force--November 16, 2018 to January 12, 2019 (did nothing but answer issues, wasn't involved in the Discord or anything, had actually been looking to move Hulldom somewhere else)
New Western Atlantic--January 12, 2019 to April 26, 2019 (again did nothing, was involved in a political party and joined the Discord, but did nothing because it was the second semester of my senior year of high school)
Apothica--April 26, 2019 to May 20, 2019 (wanted to actually achieve something and joined, region fall apart)
New Western Empire--May 21, 2019 to August 3, 2019; September 22, 2019 to March 19, 2020 (was Director of Foreign Affairs briefly, Senator (legislative), left for a plethora of reasons)
Republican Antilles--August 3, 2019 to September 22, 2019 (did most of everything as this was a region I helped to found, collapsed when I could no longer sustain the literally doing everything time commitment and I found out most members had basically committed elsewhere)
Ascenthia--March 19, 2020 to April 21, 2020 (was second-in-command as Hand of the Doge, left over internal disagreements)
Thaecia--April 21, 2020 to April 24, 2021; again briefly in September-October 2021 with St Espere (was Electoral Commissioner, an MP, a Senator (x2), Minister of Foreign Affairs for one month)
Maastricht--April 24, 2021 to August 18, 2021 (regional dissolved because I simply did not have the time to run everything as I had been) (I also own the other two nations in that region--the Founder and Progressive Conservative Party of Canada).
Europe--August 18, 2021 to January 7, 2022 (was "pressed" into their WA Office because IA thought I might be interested, have done next-to-nothing for it though)

I was Boston Castle here from August 18, 2020 to January 12, 2022. Was a WA Staffer, briefly a Comms staffer (left when my activity dropped most elsewhere because of WA work here), Deputy Minister of WA Affairs, Minister of WA Affairs (x1)

Other Governmental Roles (current)
Member of The Watch and WA Affairs staffer (Europeia), Junior Ambassador to Balder and EPNS Staffer (The East Pacific)

Other regions I've been involved in:
The Democratic Republic with a now CTEd puppet known as the Wrekin from September 2019--January 2020 (was a one-term Senator, activity was poor due to NWE commitments and I got voted out)
New West Indies from September 2019--present with Blankenheim. I've done nothing here but stay in the community and hang out, have the 9th(?) longest residency streak. (I know it's top 10, I forget if it's 8th or 9th).
The East Pacific from August 2020--Present with Ponthieu (only took up Government stuff in the second half of 2021, like October I think).
Europeia from July 2020--Present with Inishmaan (took up WA Affairs and Watch roles after becoming a Deputy here, have turned down an offer to become a Deputy of WA there recently).
Westfalen Westphalia from January 2020--March 2020 with Candide (left when the region shuttered, was an interim FA guy but did nothing).
Thalassia from March 2020--June 2021 with Candide (was Thalassian Ambassador to TNP).
Still "involved" in Europe via my puppet Orpington.
I have citizenship nations in the Free Nations Region (The Aetherial State--formally of the IDU, got bored with that) and Spiritus (St Francis Spillway).
I maintain puppet nations in the Social Liberal Union (Ter Azhav--formerly of the West Pacific, joined their Discord and just found "hey, TWP isn't for me"), Christmas (I Watched At Night), A Liberal Haven (The Liberal International), and Forest (In the Stars, formerly Hazel Grove)

When I still had a desire to build my own region, I also made a region called Uist (after the island) that I believe CTEd. I abandoned that after like...three days.

I also had a puppet in South Pacific (the UCR) that is now CTE and a set of card farming puppets themed after the Nocturnes of John Field (my favorite) that are now CTE.
Edit: Forgot my puppet themed after one of my favorite novels the Master and Margarita that existed in The South Pacific (GCR) briefly.

As for why you'd turn me down, I can see that being relatively simple logic: perhaps you believe that someone involved that many places isn't trustworthy because, well, they like to branch out--who's to say you won't be the next victim of him transferring focus? Perhaps you also see in me some sort of maliciousness, hence why I've bounced around with Hulldom, and decide that a nation who tends to bounce around that much just isn't likely worth the investment.

However, I'll refute both of those:
1. I've managed to hold focus in pretty much every region I've been involved in governmentally, only choosing to get involved in a couple of areas to focus my energy.
2. Even though Hulldom has moved around, I've been around quite a few places for ~2 years or more now. While I perhaps haven't been active in those places, it does show a deep loyalty with the places I do choose to put down roots. In most instances when I've left some place, I've considered it for some time and often it is due to deep disagreements with the direction of the region and not feeling as though I really had a say in shaping those changes. Where I've achieved longevity, I've been able to.

Last edited:
I don't see why anyone in their right mind would object to this. You're a successful 2-term minister for crying out loud. You've more than earned the rights that come with being a citizen.

I still stand ready to answer any further questions the Regional Assembly sees fit to ask. And thank you, Cretox, for your support.

Back