Eras Map Claim Thread #3

I would like to claim this area for Barkania here

Mod: Claim link is dead.

Note: Still not able to view link.

~LL

Last edited by a moderator:

From the desk of King Wilhelm II,
Hello, I would like to claim the gray area in the image in the document for the Holy Empire of Lathinia.

Mod: If you're going to post your map claim in a google doc, please open your permissions so that anyone with the link can view the document. You can do that from the File > Share button in Google Docs. -Sil

Note: Still not able to view image.

~LL

Nation Names: Osynstry (red, 111,839 px.), Anþorhelm (blue, 59,491 px.)
EDIT: Fixed

Note: Its generally not allowed to have two nations that directly interact with each other you would need special permission from RP Moderation to get past that (AI: The moderation team, according to TNP RP Discord, is currently delegating on that issue). Also the pixel count for the two nations are not accurate they equal to over 175K pixels (AI: this issue should be rectified). Click this link to see pixel count.

~LL

Note: Added as per discussion with moderation on discord.

~LL

Nation name: Federation of Ceden
I’d like to claim the area that isn’t red or green. Unfortunately my computer is too slow to load photoshop so I had to do this on my phone.

Note: That area consider of over ~300,000 pixels. Without further clarification cartography will be unable to add a claim.

~LL

I’d like to claim the area that isn’t red or green. Adjusted from previous. If this is still too big, feel free to cut off the panhandle.

Disregard the above claim.

~LL

comfed.png

~LL

https://imgur.com/gallery/H8ZHt3E
Geographical location reupload for clarity. (note that the black square next to Kilead is disputed territory)

Note: Generally areas like that not part of a claim would have to be approved by moderation. Also it conflicts its a claim that was in progress when this was posted.

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals

Lightening strikes twice. Mulligan Months Part 2.

Additions
- Monia
- Scottlanda
- Osynstry
- Ceden
- Hakkrykap
- Kilead

Changes

(n/a)

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 450,000,000 Km2
Claimable Land Area of Map: 47,070,316 Km2
Claimed Area: 32,333,640 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 68.35%

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

The Reaper has come back with a vengeance.

Removals
- Korovoa / Glestingweald / Dyantsia
- Luxarra
- Kilead
- Swindenland
- Monia
- Chroum Mitreas
- Highton / Ponterre
- Haor Chall
- Nuova Vittoria
- Plembobria
- Somaad / Demescia
- Ceden
- Kastonvia
- Nirey / Oclusia
- Scottlanda
- Kozstahka
- Hakkrylka
- Montendria

Additions

Changes

(n/a)

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Claimable Land Area of Map: 47,073,972 Km2
Claimed Area: 26,165,516 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 55.32%

Hi. I think this is right. The red area to the right is what I'd like to claim.

Name: Palutenia
should be roughly 166,602 pixels.

~LL

Can I claim an area with a barren, inhospitable landscape. Should be like 1-13,000 pixels
-Sil

Mod: You need to draw out where you want it to be. Then, you can make it whatever you want. We don't define what areas of the map are lush or barren, or what they look like. It's all yours to create. -Sil

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Delcia
- Dakana

Additions
- Palutenia (Koopa103)
- Shenghua (Deerfenland)
- Wondama
- Brysen (Yves)

Changes

- Malor-Kanada -> NPCs
- Osynstry (Border Change)

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Claimable Land Area of Map: 47,073,972 Km2
Claimed Area: 28,126,380 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 59.15%

Nation name: Godeshice

Note:
That exact area is already claimed above. It is first come-first serve.

~LL

I'd like to request the removal of "Makopa" and "Iolanthe" from the map. As for "Zhen," I'm leaving it to moderation to decide what to do with it since it wasn't mine originally.

Thanks for everything!

~LL

I wish to remove my nation of Faltsu from the map, as I am shifting my focus to other rp settings. Thanks y’all!

~LL

Hello! I would like to request that Asturica be removed from the map and I would like to request that my replacement secondary nation, Seinoku, be added here on southeastern Meterra
Arc_New_Nation_Refined.png

~LL

Nation Name: Godeshice

First one got denied, so I shortened the borders a bit.

Mod: This claim is likely to be denied by the cartographer too. You're still claiming a portion of the map that has a pending claim on it from Creamium, which is that player's first nation and has priority. The cartography team doesn't take conflicting claims and split the difference to give each player some portion of their claim. The player who posts first (Creamium) locks down the land that they have claimed so that no other can claim it, unless the cartographer rejects it (which they haven't done). You can't just make the claim smaller. It needs to move to an unclaimed portion. Please see the recent map update plus all of the pending requests below it so you know what is claimed and unclaimed. -Sil, RP Mod.

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Faltsu
- Zhen/Makopa/Iolanthe

Additions
- Creamium
- Kozaria
- Mortipal
- Seinoku

Changes

- Kalungar -> NPC
- Astragon -> NPC

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Claimable Land Area of Map: 47,073,980 Km2
Claimed Area: 27,381,964 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 59.15%

Nation Name: Godeshice

Im sorry for kinda filling up the forums with 3 posts in a span of weeks.

EDIT: Btw this includes Maritime Borders if there are any....
Mod: There are no maritime borders. But, the rest of the claim looks valid. -Sil

~LL

Hi this is my first time editing a photo like this and I am on mobile so I probably did some thing wrong but here is my nation on the map https://photos.app.goo.gl/FNsSLYHesqNsSQhE8
It is on the lower part of the main island, the green one between the 2 red nations.
My nation name is The Great Florida Empire, and the tile is The Kingdom of The Great Florida Empire. Please tell me if I did something wrong

Mod: Please choose another nation name that does not make an obvious reference to a real-life place. Just make something up. You do not need to use your NationStates name. You do not need to create another nation on NationStates to be on this RP map. (Yes, I know there's a Kanada on the map, but that's considered grandfathered from when we did utilize NationStates names.) -Sil

~LL

I’d like to reclaim Maloria on the map please.

~LL

Nation: Treekidistan
Claim: The Green Coloured Land

Note:
Im not sold on the name because we strive for a level of realism in stuff like nation names and etc. I would be willing to discuss this more in the #Cartography channel on the TNP RP Discord server or through the Conversations (PM) system on the forum.

~LL

Back