Nile.com

Kyle

Keep pounding.
-
-
Discord
kyle.kyle
l4H6L68.png

Welcome to Nile.com, the world's online marketplace!

OOC Notes: Yes, this is an Eras expy of Amazon, based in Saintonge. If you want to have a product featured, feel free to coordinate and draft stuff with me. :) Each post is a product page :)

Last edited:
7sYYShw.png
≡ All ● Today's Deals ● Customer Service ● Gift Cards ● Sell ● Registry

Home & Kitchen > Heating, Cooling & Air Quality > Household Fans > Table Fans

zgVlgZs.png
BYSON™ "Prydanian Sceptre" Bladeless Table Fan, White/Silver
Visit the Byson store
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
d8bEoVg.png
1,477 ratings
#1 Fan in
F3ZOb10.png
Prydania
#9 in "Sigurdagur Gifts"

Price: IBU 272.00 exclusive of shipping
Quick Conversions:
F3ZOb10.png
x1,800.00
DytDBZP.png
£408.00

Item Specifications
Color: White/Silver
Brand: Byson
Item Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.8 x 12 x 25.7 inches
Material: Aluminum
Item Weight: 0.02 Ounces

About this item
  • Byson fans use patented Air Multiplier technology to create a powerful stream of uninterrupted airflow without fast-spinning blades making it safe for children, pets and during cleaning
  • 2 year parts & labour warranty when purchased from an authorized reseller
  • Byson fans are quiet and powerful while being safe and easy to clean
  • Features include sleep timer which can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals ranging from 15 minutes to nine hours
  • Remote control has the choice of 10 precise airflow settings. The remote is curved and magnetized to store neatly on the machine
  • Neat shiny stylish design that apes and mimics the Prydanian Royal Sceptre - makes a great gift for Prydanians

Buy
IBU 272.00 exclusive of shipping
Arrives: 22 April 2021

In stock.
bFUO08g.png

o6GHVGV.png

CLCeCjI.png

of9ZIuk.png
Secure Transaction
Ships from: Nile.com
Sold by: Nile.com

ZWUYOcV.png

Product Description
The Byson "Prydanian Sceptre" Bladeless Table Fan works very differently from conventional fans. It uses Air Multiplier technology to draw in air and amplify it 15 times, projecting smooth, quiet, powerful, high-velocity airflow without the use of blades.

Features:
  • Air Multiplier Technology: Byson fans use patented Air Multiplier technology to create a powerful stream of uninterrupted airflow without fast-spinning blades making it safe for children, pets and during cleaning
  • Remote Control: With 10 precise airflow settings, sleep timer, on/off and oscillation control. Curved and magnetized to store neatly on the machine.
  • Quieter: Streamlined air channels for reduced airflow turbulence make the AM06 75% quieter than AM01
  • Oscillation Control: Airflow can be directed around a room – one touch for smooth oscillation.
  • Easy Tilt: Pivots on its own center of gravity to direct cool air where you need it.
  • Bladeless: Byson fans don't have any fast spinning blades so they are safe.
  • Sleep Timer: Fan can be programmed to turn off after pre-set intervals ranging from 15 minutes to 9 hours.
  • Easy to Clean: No awkward safety grilles or blades that would make it difficult to clean.
  • Warranty: 2 year parts & labour warranty when purchased from an authorized reseller.
  • Prydanian Design: The stag design on top of the fan is reminiscent of the Prydanian Royal Sceptre.
  • Manufactured: Made in Prydania with Santonian parts.

Product Reviews

Aq7i6gI.png
Thérèse-Jamine Frêche
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
Best Gift for Prydanians
Verified Purchase
I got this table fan for my Prydanian bf for his birthday. Finn really liked it! The design was "very Prydanian", although he didn't know that the Prydanian royal scepter really looked like it!

It is also a quiet fan with no blades to clean, but the wind that comes of it is refreshing.
28 people found this helpful | Report abuse
s7Qz2Wn.png

nVfQstT.png
Thorkell Staldvik
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
Áfram Prydansk!
Áfram Prydansk!
1 people found this helpful | Report abuse
s7Qz2Wn.png

Last edited:
7sYYShw.png

Sports & Outdoors > Fan Shop > Clothing > Jerseys

x8ZdpGL.png
LeFort ProX Saintonge National Football Team 2020-2021 Home Football Shirt with Official Printing, Adult Men's Sizes
Visit the LeFort store
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
3,526 ratings

Price: IBU 250.00 exclusive of shipping
Quick Conversions:
DytDBZP.png
£375.00
F3ZOb10.png
x1,650.00

Item Options
qitA8UM.png
Size Chart
lgPQCpm.png

Item Specifications
Brand: LeFort
Colour: Red and White
Material: Polyester and Cotton

About this item
  • LeFort ProX™ jerseys are the same as what professional players wear on the pitch. See this LeFort article: How do the different LeFort jerseys differ? ProX vs RépQ
  • LeFort ProX™ special fabric polyester blend designed to control moisture and provide adequate ventilation.
  • Home jersey of les Diables Rouges, Saintonge's National Football Team.
  • Crest and logo heat-pressed onto the jersey.
  • Official printing option available for the 2020 Odinspyl team.
  • Official "Made in Saintonge" item.

Buy
IBU 250.00 exclusive of shipping
Arrives: 26 April 2021

In stock.
bFUO08g.png

o6GHVGV.png

CLCeCjI.png

of9ZIuk.png
Secure Transaction
Ships from: LeFort
Sold by: LeFort

ZWUYOcV.png

Product Reviews

wYKSJOn.png
Matthieu-Gérard Broussaudier
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
Vive les Diables Rouges
Verified Purchase
As a Red Devils fan, getting the national team's jersey is a treat for me. I used to go for the RépQ replica jerseys, which are less expensive, with embroidered crests and logos. This time around, I decided to get a ProX jersey, which is, from my understanding, the same thing that the players wear in their games.

It is expensive, but there's a load of difference! First, ProX fabric feels way cooler, maybe also because of the ventilation microperforations/holes. For a sweaty guy like me, it's a revelation. It feels way cooler in the Saintonge summer. Second, the shirt is thinner and lighter, which is great for a pack rat like me who travels around. Third, the design is great! LeFort really excelled in the design this year.

Just a warning though, the cut is different. ProX runs a bit smaller than RépQ jerseys. Order a size larger than your RépQ if you want it looser. This is reflected in the size chart (check the size chart before ordering!) I'm usually an L for RépQ, but an XL in ProX. Unless of course, you want to show off your sculpted physique with a body-hugging shirt (mine is still a work in progress!).

For me it's totally worth it.
869 people found this helpful | Report abuse
s7Qz2Wn.png

bUBw27L.png
André
zf3MdbG.png
1MV3Wog.png
1MV3Wog.png
1MV3Wog.png
1MV3Wog.png
Not worth it
Very expensive, not worth it
No people found this helpful | Report abuse
s7Qz2Wn.png

QoBiVtZ.png
Robert-Jules Obelin
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
Good selection
Verified Purchase
I'm glad they're offering Odinspyl official prints! Finally I can wear my surname on my jersey. I'm not closely related to Baudouin though :P
11 people found this helpful | Report abuse
s7Qz2Wn.png

Last edited:
7sYYShw.png

Collectibles & Fine Art > Rare Coins

pq10VJ9.png
225-Livre Saintonge 2014 Commemorative Coin
Visit the Numismatique store
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
zf3MdbG.png
d8bEoVg.png
21 ratings

Price: IBU 1,200.00 exclusive of shipping
Quick Conversions:
DytDBZP.png
£1,800.00

Item Specifications
Color: see description
Brand: Royal Santonian Mint
Item Dimensions: 51.5 mm in diameter, 4.66 mm in thickness
Material: Rose gold, silver

About this item
  • A rare, limited edition commemorative coin issued by the Royal Santonian Mint in 2014 to celebrate the 225th anniversary of the Santonian Revolution.
  • Front is reminiscent of the £2-livre coin, but is twice the size and thickness.
  • Back harks to the Santonian flag.
  • Face value is 225 livres but is worth much more due to the material and rarity.
  • Outer ring is 18K rose gold (75% gold, 22.25% copper, 2.75% silver).
  • Inner button is sterling silver with an anodised niobium coating to make the pink coat-of-arms design.
  • Comes with original packaging and certificate of authenticity from the Royal Santonian Mint.
  • Coin no longer available from the Royal Santonian Mint.
  • Numismatique.com is a certified distributor. Only two coins allowed per buyer.
  • Overseas buyers: please check importation and customs requirements in your country before buying.

Buy
IBU 1,200.00 exclusive of shipping
Arrives: 30 December 2021

4 remaining.
bFUO08g.png

o6GHVGV.png

CLCeCjI.png

of9ZIuk.png
Secure Transaction
Ships from: Numismatique.com
Sold by: Numismatique.com

ZWUYOcV.png

Product Description

Product Reviews

Last edited:
7sYYShw.png

Toys & Games > Board Games

37JXO7d.png
Le Monde Multipolaire (Mercanti Version)
Visit the Wystery store
hZ3uS11.png
685 ratings
#1 in "Rajesh's Favourite Board Games"
#11 in "Grand Strategy Board Games"

Price: IBU 65.00 exclusive of shipping
Quick Conversions:
DytDBZP.png
£97.50

Item Specifications
Genre: Board Game, Wargame
Brand: Wystery Games
Item Dimensions (LxWxH): 16x16x4 inches

About this item

Other Photographs
yeePMaF.png
X40ocWI.png

Buy
IBU 65.00 exclusive of shipping
Arrives: 13 July 2022

In stock.
bFUO08g.png

o6GHVGV.png

CLCeCjI.png

of9ZIuk.png
Secure Transaction
Ships from: Wystery Games
Sold by: Wystery Games

ZWUYOcV.png

Product Description
Satisfy your cravings for world domination with the hit Santonian board game Le Monde Multipolaire (“the Multipolar World”)! Now available in Mercanti and various other languages, this board game for 2-4 persons simulates the decades of intrigue, prestige, brinkmanship, and flares of unrest and warfare in Eras under the influence of the so-called ‘empires’. Players can choose to play as the empires of Goyanes, Syrixia, Maloria, and Imperium Suavidici. Exert influence and capitalise on world events in attempts to gain allies and control for your empire.

Product Reviews

ylmFISJ.png
Sébastien-Paul Lucmanier
EH39prM.png
Patience is the key
Verified Purchase
At first this game looks daunting and complicated, and it can take hours to play. However, once you get into it, it is totally immersive. It even includes historical and alternate historical events! The game is constructed well, simplifying the complex diplomatic intrigue into a board game. No wonder it is the #1 board game in Board Game Nerd. If you are a wargamer, strategy gamer, a history buff, politics enthusiast, or just want world domination, this game is for you!
35 people found this helpful | Report abuse
s7Qz2Wn.png

HsNwmGQ.png
Dés d'Or
EH39prM.png
This is a board game that you cannot refuse.
Verified Purchase Super Reviewer
This game is amazing! The game swings back and forth between the different empires vying for world domination. In this playthrough we had, Steve the Suavidici player just thought he had northern Meterra locked in with the “Yalken Port Deal”, but then Kyle played the hilarious card “An Offer You Cannot Refuse” and BAM the Suavidici just got yeeted out of northern Meterra. This is a board game you cannot refuse!
XUxc7uJ.png

See more complete video review at our Board Game Nerd page: boardgamenerd.com/boardgame/24950/le-monde-multipolaire-mercanti
27 people found this helpful | Report abuse
s7Qz2Wn.png

bUBw27L.png
BHARAT
U92L7d1.png
Rigged.
Verified Purchase
Did they even play-test this game? This game is rigged. My favourite empire to play is Syrixia and I always get curbstomped by Maloria or become subordinate to Goyanes. Every time an Aydini card shows up… what a disaster. What can we expect from a Santonian board game anyway except being biased against Syrixia?
1 people found this helpful | Report abuse
s7Qz2Wn.png

Last edited:
Back