RolePlay Moderator
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
ZZAzBBcaXOeWsbcxAS0hvD15mRJgsNFHzP9BgA2hcgqY0kKUX4lECYK3sM7T5YAx2mKmb52BGO6YzBWaAChCCtW4NCUjmBIBSuNaSM2hTSxxDgXM81vy_thiwTan1NXTZQPwO4hG

Flag Day 2021
Howdy folks, it's your Minister of Culture here, MadJack and I'd like to talk to you about the flag. You see, our flag is enshrined in law, and it's near and dear to almost all of us but there's an issue with it. A deep, hard to address issue that I feel like this year of all years we can address. Flag Day is April 26th 2021 and what I would like to say is that after that day... TNP's flag will never be the same again.

And that's because from that day onwards, TNP's flag will be this:
xEBfgOE.jpg

Just look at it. It's beautiful, and not only that, it's here to stay. We have the RA votes to force through a change but I am a most benevolent Minister of Culture and Flag Emboldening. And as High Minister of Flag Improvement and Culture, I am offering you a chance to save your precious flag.

You have one week from today to submit designs in this topic or by sending them to MadJack on NationStates and after that week is up I will take what I assume will be your awful, horrendous designs and they shall compete with this, deep fried magnificence. Any that beats this in a public vote will be allowed to fly over the region. But I tell you this... should submissions not be forthcoming, then additional action shall be undertaken - and if you aren't as giving to TNP's Grand Priest of Vexicology (and Culture Too I Guess) as I have been to you, then TNP will be magnificently deep fried... forever.

Also they'll be stuff to do on Flag Day itself of course, some flash flag designs and some other things, like asking you guys what your favourite flag designs and all that. TNP's Flag God welcomes all commentary on flags, so long as they are sufficiently respectful of the greatest flag of them all - Deep Fried TNP.

Back