He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Hulldom
Discord
seathestarlesssky
sc.jpg

Commend Valentine Z
Category: Commendation | Target: Valentine Z
Proposed by: The Chuck, Co-Authored by: Destructive Government Economic System, Orca and Narwhal, and Honeydewistania | Onsite Topic

The World Assembly,

Affirming the mission of this Council to recognise nations who have made immense positive contributions to the international community, and believing that Valentine Z is one such nation,

Applauding Valentine Z for their painstaking efforts in the utilisation of multiple supercomputers to process statistics from every nation in existence to publish “Trends, Correlations, Anti-Correlations, Oh My!”, a repository of graphs that deal with how possible statistics may affect other statistics when addressing national issues,

Delighted that Valentine Z has also released the raw statistical data for public use, allowing other interested nations to create their own graphs and make observations,

Appreciating Valentine Z for their curatorship of a list of every single dilemma posed to national leaders, as well as their creative usage of technology to automatically update the list, granting speedy access to this documentation of issues for the perusal of all,

Extolling Valentine Z’s creation of the application "Gold Retriever", a highly versatile and vital tool that enabled nations to easily track cumulative art valuations and funds from multiple entities, an otherwise complicated and time consuming process which posed onerous barriers to artwork trade,

Admiring Valentine Z's involvement in The North Pacific Cards Guild, the predecessor the current Ministry of Cards, an artwork organisation that promotes unity among collectors, wherein Valentine Z served as Deputy Guildmaster and played a critical role in the recognition of impressive collections via “The Monthly Card Collection Competition”,

Observing that in the The Free Nations Region, Valentine Z under the satellite state Vostrov served as Minister of Information and as a moderator of the region’s official communications channels, contributing to the distribution of crucial regional updates and the enforcement of proper conduct in communications media,

Further noting that Valentine Z has also published articles that distribute information to the public, notably a well-researched news bulletin that documented a recent thermonuclear war, granting many curious people access to a plethora of knowledge regarding the international event,

Pleased that as a candidate for the 2020 WA Secretary-General election, Valentine Z joined forces with Atlantian Oceania and achieved fourth place, and that this pact between the two nations has been credited with forging unlikely alliances between many nations that last to this day,

Lauding the linguists of Valentine Z for spearheading the international documentation of the Valentian language “Valkyrie Språk”, a microcosm of many different languages, with the goal of ensuring that the cultural entities of those languages can all feel included as part of the Valentian country,

Grateful for Valentine Z’s multiple, extensive contributions, every single one being of an inspirational, motivational, or helpful and informative nature and generally spread a morale-boosting message internationally, promulgating ceaseless positivity to all nations in the name of peace and well-being, hereby

Commends Valentine Z.

Co-authored by Destructive Government Economic System, Orca and Narwhal, and Honeydewistania.
Note: Only votes from TNP WA nations and NPA personnel will be counted. If you do not meet these requirements, please add (non-WA) or something of that effect to your vote.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[TR][TD]For[/TD][TD] Against [/TD][TD] Abstain [/TD][TD] Present [/TD][/TR][TR][TD]8[/TD][TD]1[/TD][TD]1[/TD][TD]1[/TD][/TR]

Last edited:
Yeah, emphatically for. Compelling case presented and an excellent individual to boot. [Non-WA]

Last edited:
I'm a little conflicted on this. While I fell like this is a deserving nominee, still a little unsure if *this* is the right resolution for them since it feels like it could be better written. As is, gonna vote present for this.

Abstain.

I really would like to see Val Z commended. However, this proposal is a bit... all over the place? It touches on each contribution Val Z has made as an individual clause, in no particular order that I can discern. I'd have liked to see more active drafting on this to figure out a better structure for the proposal, because while I believe Val Z is a good nominee, I think a better job could've been done.

Locked for now. That pesky "moderator" in the clause re: Vostrov caused this to be ruled illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back