Deputy Minister
-
TNP Nation
Noble Eldrid
Discord
@Eldrid#5336
ST-ABBADDON-CREST-FINAL-.png

St Abbaddon Embassy
Hello TNP! St Abbaddon is proud to have an embassy with The North Pacific! We are one of the most historic regions her in Nationstates. The idea of St Abbaddon was born on a forum thread back in 1998-1999. This was popular for many years until the forum became inactive, and St Abbaddon jumped to Nationstates roughly back in 2003. St Abbaddon has been around ever since! We will be posting periodically, and hope to continue to grow close one another! Our government breakdown is;

Lord Reaper: Draganisia
Chief Elder: Allangoria
Elder of Foreign Affairs: Stratocratic-Anarchy Oceanic Empire
Elder of Domestic Affairs: Niktobr
Elder of Roleplay: Sera

Hello TNP,
It’s your good friend from St Abbaddon!!

We here at St Abbaddon humbly invite you to our Christmas festival!! This is a month long event put together by Niktobr , Allangoria, and Kopmakia !! It’s the first event hosted by St Abbaddon for awhile now so we look forward to seeing friends, and allies!!

You don’t have to post everything in the same thread :P
Thanks for the update!

“Change is always happening in Nationstates! Whether it’s a new Delegate, Government Leader, or even an era. Here in St Abbaddon, we are seeing a little bit of both. Today, Stratocratic-Anarchy Oceanic Empire will be departing the administration. While their loss leaves a gaping hole, Oceanic will still be here in our community! This opens up a new chapter in our Foreign Affairs department, and any individual who wishes to apply for this prestigious role. It will take some time to fill this important role with someone who embodies the St Abby tradition, and spirit of our community as Oceanic has. Therefore, he will be awarded the Hawkswind Second Class Medal for his accomplishments! He played a major role in myself joining this community, and government. He made me feel welcome when The Free Nations Region didn’t, and I couldn’t be anymore grateful for that. He was a great member who always offered the best advice! St Abbaddon will continue our revitalization project in this post Topid era! Our time is now, and we will continue writing this important chapter in our history!!

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=st_ ... id=1451041
I’ll be announcing his permanent replacement within the next 24 hours to a week once interviewing process is up.

Last edited:
Back