The Public Gallery - TNP v New Francois

But I wasn’t conspiring anything though.
i am saying that NO-ONE CARES IF YOU SAY YOU LOVE PRY a few days after publicly hating him and only saying it after someone files charges against you. (very suss)
you loving PRY now doesnt change whether or not you were conspiring with FWO
(also try to find a lawyer)

I didn’t say I loved pry. That was a poster I made for tourism i thought he would like to use in his rp or something

Last edited:
wait wait wait
your profile had I HEART PRY ON IT
yet you are saying you never said you loved PRY
(ok youre correct you hearted him my bad)(though heart basicaly means love)
its supposed to be a tourism thing. its a copy of the I heart NY thing
i_heart_ny_logo.jpg

But, still, NF, you weren't even in any RPs of Pry's.

see, you do not actually start planning until step 5

here's an example, I get in trouble for building a house without a permit, but that's not true, because I only started thinking of building a house!

I've got a different example, a very dark example for you... You're talking to your friends (FWO/Doggo) and you say "Hey, tomorrow I'm gonna bring a gun (gonna run for Vice Delegate) and spray the place (Raid TNP). Someone (Nessie) overhears you and reports you to the authorities (the Delegate). The next day, you walk into the place with a gun (you actually run for VD...). You get taken into custody for terroristic threats (based on what you said and putting aside the fact that you actually brought the gun), (You get charged with conspiracy to commit treason,) and your only defense is that "It was just a joke. A prank. I didn't actually plan on spraying the place." ("I wasn't actually planning to commit treason.")

I mean... do you honestly think that defense is going to work? Do you really think the court is going to say "Well, he says he wasn't actually planning, so it's cool...", or that a jury would buy your excuse of "It was just a joke"? You made 6 RMB statements to the effect of "I'm going to start a revolution, become VD, coup the region, and make it less strict", and even had one other interested in helping you out, to which you responded with what your plan was. I wish you luck at trial.

So believable. It’s just a complete coincidence that you though cozying you to Pry would help you in court, right?
that exactly
complete coincidence you put on an I <3 PRY profile during a trial and might i add i am unable to find the RP that led to you having the i HEART PRY profile
so no it isn't a coincidence
you are digging your grave even further

that exactly
complete coincidence you put on an I <3 PRY profile during a trial and might i add i am unable to find the RP that led to you having the i HEART PRY profile
so no it isn't a coincidence
you are digging your grave even further
I don't think you are getting what I am trying to say to you, my words are flying right over your head, while you are only catching the ones you like.

Interesting...

Last edited:
Re: his nolo contendere plea, wouldn't this imply that a deal had been struck for something like immunity? Otherwise, I see no reason why one would accept it-should just give the option of a guilty plea or trial.

Last edited:
Just found a post by NF on FWO’s forums that suggests that FWO’s army raid TNP. Let me see if I can upload the screenshot here, if I can’t I’ll tell how to get there.

Cant upload from my phone, so here’s how to get to the post: go to First World Order’s forums, go to the Liberations and Raids board, and go to the “Where do we raid?” thread. The post is in there.

Just found a post by NF on FWO’s forums that suggests that FWO’s army raid TNP. Let me see if I can upload the screenshot here, if I can’t I’ll tell how to get there.
Bruh. Really New Francois? Really?

Back