the party for the limitation of powers of the gov and job protection (reformist party)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consumer-driven synergy blockchain optimizations? That’s nothing compared to distinctively iterate out-of-the-box experiences to efficiently brand an expanded array of schemas!
Architecting multi-input processes requires actionable analytics in order to accelerate consumer synergy, so our clicks-and-mortar strategem is ready for a disruptive cloud harmonization.

As a note your first port of call if you have an issue with the RMB RP rules is an RMB RP moderator, not Prydania. Pry oversees the entire structure, but shouldn't be the first person you contact.

i dont have a problem with any one person
i have a problem with the overcomplication of records given leading to the common people not being able to understand the inner workings of the state
for TNPS sake make a short animated video to explain everything so i dont have to sift through complicated records for hours just to find the procedures for the delegate changing rules
if you want the government and the delegate to explain things, why are you planning to run for delegate when you can't even explain your own campaign?

Last edited:
i belive that there is large amounts of oversight posessed by the gov and other powerful people that is why i formed a party to vote in favor of limitations on power of gov and to give some powers to the people
WE ARE CONCERNED ABOUT and our positions are
1. the TNP is the best region and we should imprint our footstep on nation-states
2. the court system must be chosen by people who are qualified in TNP law
3. the TNP government shall have no say in what is or is not orthodox in the matter of rp
4. all descisons made must be explained to the public simply and in an unbiased way
5. the system should be simple enough that anyone can easily understand the workings
6. full voting rights to everyone
7. restricting the meaning of fraud to intentional lying done for large gain
8. making sure there is some system in place so that you can secure a job
9. ensuring that TNP is leading the pack of feeders in all possible categories
@Pigeonstan is silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back