Citizenship Applications

Nation: Millius Prime

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Kelvaros Prime

I, Kelvaros Prime, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following have passed all three checks and are now citizens: @Londinensi @Zæd @Rusni

The following has passed the Speakers Check and is granted citizenship pending the passage of the Admin Check: @abc

The following have passed the Speakers Check and having passed all three checks, are granted citizenship: @Kappacon @Alfafar @Black Spears

The following have passed the Speakers Check and are granted citizenship conditional on passing the other checks: @Elzihitipeuw @Milovia @Millius Prime @Kelvaros Prime

The following has failed (I think?) the admin check and thus I reject their application: @Zoey

Nation: Darmegia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation link:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=darmegia

Nation: Aria Heart

Nation: Proxytopia

Nation: PEG

Last edited:
My citizenship was recently taken away as I moved my nation in TNP out. I have now put Olde Cordia into TNP and would like for my citizenship to be reinstated.

My citizenship was recently taken away as I moved my nation in TNP out. I have now put Olde Cordia into TNP and would like for my citizenship to be reinstated.
My apologies, but in order for you to regain citizenship I'm afraid you'll need to apply again with the nation that you've just moved into the North Pacific.

Your citizenship was removed because the nation that you applied with originally (The Cordian Empire) relocated to the South Pacific approximately three hours ago. Checks on continued residency are performed by the Speaker's Office on a daily basis. In the future, do be advised that there is a way to change your residential nation without losing your citizenship. A post in this thread would have sufficed had you informed the Speaker's Office before moving out

Dear administrators and officers,

As far as I noticed, the process to my citizenship application was rejected for using a mobile IP. I'm currently living in Myanmar where everyone is going online by using sim-card based networks. Neither Government nor any commercial carrier invested in land-line (residential) networks. Only a handful of governmental departments have land lines. Most citizens including me have no choice but to use sim-card based networks. So, please can you re-consider my application and pardon for using mobile IP? Thanks.

Best regards,
PEG

Nation: Dailly

Nation: The Republic of Darmegia

(Re-applying for citizenship)
Note: if there is a problem concerning proxy servers or network sharing systems. I have no idea what's happening.

Nation: Upper Britain

Ther Vispychinistan

Nation: Olde Cordia

Nation: Reinoniananiananonanonona

Nation: Paxiosolange

Nation: Rozarus

Back