Apply to join the Cards Guild

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.
Please post your card collecting nation. Would be glad to accept you afterwards.
Card Collecting Nation: Fauzjhia

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.
Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Stone Ira

Accepted conditionally upon citizenshup.
Card Collecting Nation: Deretania

Accepted.

Greetings :) Card collecting Nation Frostcell here

PS. I just applied for citizenship on the forums.

Last edited:
Greetings :) Card collecting Nation Frostcell here

PS. I just applied for citizenship on the forums.
Accepted pending citizenship. :)
Card Collecting Nation: Porlock

Accepted pending citizenship. :)
Application Form:
Code:
Card Collecting Nation: shinjuku tokyo 0

You will need to apply for citizenship here first.

Card Collecting Nation: Logovets

Card Collecting Nation: Else New

P.S: The vast amount of posts due to the event will make my post sink in the sea of posts.

Card Collecting Nation: United Jara

You will need to apply for citizenship here first. Would be glad to accept you afterwards.
@The Empire of the Federat You will need to apply for citizenship here first. Would be glad to accept you afterwards.
I want to do a secent attempt because I have now done this: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145386/59
Application Form:
Code:
Card Collecting Nation: shinjuku tokyo 0

Accepted pending citizenship.
Card Collecting Nation: Sancheska

You will need to apply for citizenship here first. Would be glad to accept you afterwards.
Card Collecting Nation: Prisolon

Accepted conditionally upon citizenship.
Card Collecting Nation: Angel on NationStates

Accepted. :)
Card Collecting Nation: The Turkish workers of Europe
Card Collecting Nation: Else New

P.S: The vast amount of posts due to the event will make my post sink in the sea of posts.

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Ihese

Back