Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Krevt
Current World Assembly nation: Krevt
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Participated in NPA ops with 23 operations in record
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: ---

I, Krevt, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Nation in The North Pacific: Krevt
Current World Assembly nation: Krevt
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Participated in 23 ops conducted by NPA.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: --

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: The Galactic Company
Current World Assembly nation: Medici Empire
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none
RL country : France

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Twertis
Current World Assembly nation: Twertis
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: RRA, ex-NPA (I did nothing)
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Edit: non-military ok. Thalassia, TRR, TEP, NPO, Chameleon.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific:
Untied Capitalist Republic
Current World Assembly nation:
Untied Capitalist Republic
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation In TNP: Northern Society
Current WA nation: The North Pacific
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: Malaysia

I, Northern Society request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Northern Society
Current World Assembly nation: Northern Society
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in TNP: Balaslandia
Current WA Nation: Balaslandia
NPA Division: Special Forces.
Previous Military Experience (If any) None.
Other Military or non-military organizations you are involved in (if any) None.
RL Country: USA

I, Balaslandia request to join the north pacific armed forces. I pledge to serve our security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The north pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the north pacific region, our people and our government.

Last edited:

Nation in The North Pacific: nation name here
Current World Assembly nation: nation name here
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Nation in The North Pacific: Asterguard
Current World Assembly nation: Asterguard

Nation in The North Pacific: Guslantis
Current World Assembly nation: Guslantis
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I was previously in the NPA, though I've forgotten what rank.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Democratic Republic of Tomb
Current World Assembly nation: The Democratic Republic of Tomb
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Previously extensively involved in the NPA; rank achieved: Major
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Current World Assembly nation: Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.'>

'>Sweaty fish army

'>
Current World Assembly nation: Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.'>

'>Sweaty fish army

'>Sweaty fish

'>Sweaty fish army

'>
Current World Assembly nation: Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none

'>Sweaty fish army

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: South Teman
Current World Assembly nation: South Teman
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:None

Last edited:
@djsamuelrtk.music accepted pending the passing of an Admin Check. @Sweaty Fish country, please repost your application using the correct form.
Yeah sorry, I thought editing worked like the rmb.

Nation in The North Pacific: Sweaty fish
Current World Assembly nation:Sweaty fish army

Nation in The North Pacific: South Teman
Current World Assembly nation: South Teman

Nation In TNP: South Teman
Current WA nation: South Teman
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: RSA (GMT)

I, South Teman request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: The South Falls
Current World Assembly nation: The South Falls
I was a corporal in the NPA previously, with at least 10 ops, I'm rejoining due to inactivity
None

ation in The North Pacific: Santamar
Current World Assembly nation: Santamar

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation[/nation]

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Stone Ira
Current World Assembly nation: Stone Ira

I, Stone Ira request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back