Finishing up: Mindfulness and emotions, the last lesson for the series: "Balancing Emotions"

Kanpekina Shima

Registered
Pronouns
Bob/Dead
TNP Nation
Kanpekina_Shima
Discord
Chirumi#1833
So, in this session we'll explore how mindfulness can help you be in touch with your emotions. You already know that mindfulness means being aware of what’s happening around you and not judging whatever you notice. Do you ever have thoughts like “I shouldn’t be angry” or “Everyone else seems to be less emotional about this than I am?” Do you ever tell yourself things like “I can’t cope with this feeling?” I’ve noticed that those are all judgments. It seems to me that humans judge themselves a lot. They think that judging themselves will change how they react. Do you ever try to shame yourself into feeling the way that you “should”? Well, I’ve noticed that judging yourself usually just makes you feel even worse. And judging your emotions is pretty much the worst kind of judgment. Your emotions are trying to tell you something. Listening to them without judgment will help you respond to your emotions thoughtfully. Thank you for reading. Class dismissed.

Back