official floof
-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
No, it hasn't actually been that long, but it sure feels like it.
Four days ago, I hit my fifth year in NS. Normally, this is where people would reflect on those past five years, but nah. Instead I'm more just wondering what in the world is wrong with me to play NS over a period of five whole years.
I'm officially old now. Proof positive. At this point I even struggle with the idea that I'm losing relevancy in modern TNP due to how much newer players are valued compared to veterans.
If I reach 10 years and I haven't retired by then, then I clearly have no life and never will have one.

Five years? We salute you. In this game that's about two lifetimes, so don't forget that you're in it for the long haul

Welcome to the old timers club! Although, I am starting to move closer to the 10 years club... yikes :P

I still have over a year until I hit my fifth. But it is crazy how fast everything happens. Before I know it I'll have been here for ten. Who knows.

At this point I even struggle with the idea that I'm losing relevancy in modern TNP due to how much newer players are valued compared to veterans.
Meh. Veterans have as much to offer. And we don't have the situation that other regions have where older members when taking up positions tend to be more inactive than newer individuals.

You're fine. :P

Oh, nice!

Nothing wrong with you. I've been playing NS with various nations and under different regions since 2009. It's a timeless game/forum.

Time flies is an understatement. If you are under ~20 and reading this, don't forget to enjoy your superpower. It won't last forever.

Wow, fifth year in Nationstates...

So young :P Anyway congrats! And don't forget, you're here...

Forever

Congrats! :D
If I reach 10 years and I haven't retired by then, then I clearly have no life and never will have one.

giphy-1.gif

Back