Craviter Economic Association

CEA Membership Vote
Nation:
the Crowned Republic of Highton

Should the Equestrian Commonwealth be admitted into the Craviter Economic Association? <YAY>

CEA Membership Vote
Nation:
Callise

Should the Equestrian Commonwealth be admitted into the Craviter Economic Association? <YAY>

CEA Membership Vote
Nation:
Norsia

CEA Membership Vote
Nation:
The United Clans of Essalanea

Should the Equestrian Commonwealth be admitted into the Craviter Economic Association? <Abstain>

"Four votes for the Equestrian Commonwealth, eight abstentions. All votes that were not abstentions voted voted in favour and therefore the Equestrian Commonwealth is admitted to the CEA."

Thrane began again.
"We now come to elections. I open the floor to nominations."

Thrane cleared his throat.
"I would like to nominate Laurine Monteil of Callise."

Skye stood for a brief moment.

"I would like to nominate Princess Puja of the Syrixian Empire."

"I'm honored by the nomination." Puja responded, then standing to address the full assembly of delegates.

"When I served as the inaugural chair of the Phoenix Union, said organization was flourishing. I believe we can recapture that spirit again, but without the bureaucracy, infighting, and needless constrictions after constrictions that plagued the old Union and ultimately led to its downfall."

"This organization which we have built represents the true spirit of Craviter. It transcends the politics of this region and is stronger, freer, and more efficient than the Phoenix Union ever was. It is the best hope we have for all of us to build a better Craviter and do it right this time."

"I believe that with my experience in international leadership and diplomacy, I can make a First Secretary all of Craviter can be proud of, and a worthy successor to First Secretary Thrane."
she continued, briefly smiling cordially at Teddy before turning back to the rest of the delegates.

"In that spirit, I accept the Equestrian Commonwealth's nomination and will stand for First Secretary."

Last edited:
Code:
[b]CEA First Secretary Vote
Nation:

Vote for the Office of First Secretary[/b] <Laurine Monteil> <Princess Puja> <ABSTAIN>

CEA First Secretary Vote
Nation:
Syrixian Empire

Vote for the Office of First Secretary: <ABSTAIN>

Last edited:
CEA First Secretary Vote
Nation:
Equestrian Commonwealth

Vote for the Office of First Secretary <Princess Puja>

Last edited:
CEA First Secretary Vote
Nation:
Kingdom of Prydania

Vote for the Office of First Secretary <Laurine Monteil>

Last edited:
The Kingdom of Korova submits a request of admission to the CEA and its Commerce, Infrastructure, and Migration communities

CEA First Secretary Vote
Nation:
Norsos

CEA First Secretary Vote
Nation:
Empire of Malor-Kanada

Last edited:
Laurine Monteil took the podium following the vote. After taking a moment to collect her thoughts, she spoke.

"I offer my sincere gratitude for the plenipotentiaries from each CEA member represented before me, it is my honor to serve as your First Secretary. It is the firm belief of Callise that the foundations of a firm Craviter lie upon trade. Without trade between nations, we cannot ever hope to recover from the turmoil and civil war that has gripped this continent for ages."

"So it's quite sad to see that not every nation on the continent is represented in this chamber, much less integrated within the international economic system we've sought to establish. Some of this can be rectified in short order, as I intend to move for a vote on the admittance of Korova at our next meeting. But other countries do not wish to join our organization. And while we cannot change their mind on matters of sovereignty, we can do our best to strengthen our ties to them and ensure trade flows freely through all the nations of Craviter."

"As such, I intend to begin talks with both Sil Dorsett and the Epiphanes, with the goal being to establish a free trade agreement between the CEA and these nations that accommodate for their needs while further promoting the connections the CEA seeks to build."

"Thank you so much, and I'll see you shortly."

With that said, Monteil stepped down from the podium to exit the room along with the other representatives.

Dear Representatives of the Craviter Economic Association,

The nation of Saperisole hereby requests membership in the communities of Commerce, Infrastructure, and Migration.

Giovanni Brasesco Breve
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Saperisole

Last edited:
Laurine Monteil addressed the assembly.

"At this time I'd like to begin debate on the admission of Korova and Saperisole. The floor is open."

"Seeing as there is no further discussion to be had on the applicants, it's now in order for a vote. Please cast your ballots as follows."
Code:
[b]Nation:[/b] <INSERT NATION NAME HERE>
[b]Admit Korova to the CEA?:[/b] <YEA> <NAY> <ABSTENTION>
[b]Admit Saperisole to the CEA?:[/b] <YEA> <NAY> <ABSTENTION>

Nation: Equestrian Commonwealth
Admit Korova to the CEA?: <YEA>
Admit Saperisole to the CEA?: <YEA>

Nation: Norsos

Nation: Empire of Malor-Kanada

Nation: Kingdom of Prydania

Nation: Syrixian Empire

"Seeing as a quorum has been reached, I find it prudent to bring the vote to a close. I am pleased to announce that Korova and Saperisole have been granted admittance to the CEA."

"It is wonderful to see new faces in this Association, may their presence bring us closer to a better Eras."

The Second Arcanstotskan Republic would like to formally request entry into the Craviter Economic Association's commerce, infrastructure, and migration communities.

The Second Arcanstotskan Republic would like to formally request entry into the Craviter Economic Association's commerce, infrastructure, and migration communities.
"It is now in order to vote on the entrance of the Arcanstotskan Republic into the CEA. Ballots are being sent out now."
Code:
[b]Nation Name:[/b] (NATION NAME HERE)
[b]Admit Arcanstotska to the CEA?[/b] < AYE | NAY | ABSTAIN >

"As soon as a quorum is achieved, I shall resign effective immediately and open the floor to nominations for First Secretary of the CEA."

Back