Some Numbers You Should Know

Praetor

Hoppin' Around
TNP Nation
Praeceps
Discord
Praetor#6889
46 is the number of days the The North Pacific Cards Guild has existed.

74 is the number of Guild members currently.

192 is the number of citizens currently.

27 is the direct increase of citizens as a result of the Guild based on knowledge of guild members and individuals applying for citizenship and Guild membership simultaneously. Not included in this number are citizens who have become more active on the forum as a result of the Guild or have returned to the forums.

16% is the increase in the citizenry as a result of the Guild. Not included in this number are citizens who have become more active on the forum as a result of the Guild or have returned to the forums.

39% is the percentage of citizens who are Guild members.

3 is the number of existing cards-related projects that were moved under the Guild:
  • The Great Card Giveaway
  • The Card Market Watch
  • The Card Queries
3 is the number of new projects since the Guild was founded:
  • The Card Guide
  • The Monthly Card Competition
  • The Card Pull Event
6 is the number of total projects:
  • The NationStates Cards Guide
  • The Great Card Giveaway
  • The Monthly Card Competition
  • The Card Pull Event
  • The Card Market Watch
  • The Card Queries
1 is the number of completed projects: 31 Days of Legendaries. A special event to celebrate the founding of the Guild and the holiday season.

1 is the number of cards-related projects that the Cards Guild Leadership will provide feedback on when requested but is not underneath us: The North Pacific Card Lottery.

? number of products are still planned for the Cards Guild. We will continue to be releasing new projects for novice and experienced card players alike! As 2019 came to a close, I thought these numbers may be of interest.

Especially worthy of note is the 16% increase in citizens—an absolute increase of 27.

Tremendous work by Praetor and the rest of Guild Leadership! I am proud to be a part of this project and I am excited to see the Cards Guild continue to succeed.

Very impressive work. Not many regions have capitalized on card trading as effectively as TNP, and that's something to be proud of, for sure.

Under Praetor's leadership, I've got to witness the introduction of several universal card-based projects, and said projects have garnered the interest of players from every corner of the community.

Suffice to say, I'm glad to be a part of the Guild. Hope to see even more progress in the future!

:toast:

Back