2019 TNP Football League Champion Crowned!

Prydania

Það er alltaf sólríkt í Býkonsviði
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/His/Him
TNP Nation
Prydania
Discord
lordgigaice
6bfEnAS.png

@Robespierre came to me a few months back, about the possibility of the Ministry of Culture hosting a TNP Fantasy Football League. He, @Highton , @bootsie , @St George , @Loz , @Goyanes , @Wonderess , @Iraelia , @Rom , @Bobberino , @Lotion , and myself participated in the first season. And I want to thank all of you for a successful first outing.

Finally, with the Monday Night Game of Week 16 in the books? The season is over. Our Final between Wonderes' Castle Federation Viceroys and Rom's Rom Brady team had concluded, and Wonderess has emerged as our inaugural champion!

lFscPsw.png

Well done Wondo! You earned it!

Last edited:
Who would have thought? Congratulations, Wonderess, on a very successful season in TNP’s first ever fantasy football league! I’m very glad that we decided to make something of this idea and I hope all the participants had fun discussing our shared love of sports with one another all season long. It definitely was full of some ups and downs for teams, but everyone was good-spirited and acted in friendly competition. So... fantasy baseball anyone?

Who would have thought? Congratulations, Wonderess, on a very successful season in TNP’s first ever fantasy football league! I’m very glad that we decided to make something of this idea and I hope all the participants had fun discussing our shared love of sports with one another all season long. It definitely was full of some ups and downs for teams, but everyone was good-spirited and acted in friendly competition. So... fantasy baseball anyone?
I heard Fantasy Baseball! Get me in on this!

Back