-
-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Dreadton
Discord
Dreadton
In what has become status quo for the current North Pacific Government, the Delegate and Speaker for the Regional Government conducted a last minute horse trading of government post in order to maintain their strangle hold on regional authority going into the final days of the the Delegates term.

In a last minute move, Delegate McMasterdoina appointed Regional Speaker Gorundu to fill the post of Minister of World Assembly Affairs. Speaker Gorundu is a relative new face in the regional government, with the Speakership being the first post he was elected to. Mr. Gorundu timed his departure to ensure that his deputy would assume his post without need for a special election. Former Speaker Gorundu leaves the office with several campaign promises unfulfilled and not without a bit of controversy before this sudden departure. With his departure, his deputy Yukkira assumes the Speakership.

The creative timing of the switch in positions has not gone unnoticed; with legal scholars decrying the situation as a gross impeachable offense. "Cleverly done though, I was wondering why the appointment of the new MoWAA was taking so long. It makes total sense now." said one scholar has he hastily placed a sandwich in his jacket when we approached.

Currently, the Delegate is using the chaos caused by this sudden transition in regional power to push his candidate for the Election Commission through with minimum debate.

Stay tune for more as this story develops.

TuffingTost: Fair and Balanced

Don’t forget that adding Gorundu to the Executive Council means that we now have another Minister who’s in the North Pacific Army ;)

Between Bluie, Gorundu, Tlomz, Kasch, the Delegate himself, and I we really have taken over everything and in due time they won’t be able to stop us > : )

Last edited:
Don’t forget that adding Gorundu to the Executive Council means that we now have another Minister who’s in the North Pacific Army ;)

Between Bluie, Gorundu, Tlomz, Kasch, the Delegate himself, and I we really have taken over everything and in due time they won’t be able to stop us > : )

That's something great to say in the presence of the Vice Delegate...

The creative timing of the switch in positions has not gone unnoticed; with legal scholars decrying the situation as a gross impeachable offense. "Cleverly done though, I was wondering why the appointment of the new MoWAA was taking so long. It makes total sense now." said one scholar has he hastily placed a sandwich in his jacket when we approached.

That sandwich was delicious, by the way. Mmmmm....chicken bacon club.....

Oh, General @Robespierre ! Plus two-thirds of the Speakers Office are NPA Officers. Now all we need is to get some NPA plants to join the SC and our plan will be ready to put into motion

Last edited:
Now all we need is to get some NPA plants to join the SC and our plan will be ready to put into motion
giphy.gif

Announcing your take over plans is not that bad...

tumblr_n1bk7bwIpB1ryfjs3o9_250.gif

Back