Gurou's Introduction Thread

Gurou

Registered
Hello, TNP!

I've been a lurker for about a year and a half now in this region (Or is it two years now? When did I even found my nations?), and figured it might be time to see what all the forums fuss is about.

Depending on if any of you have secondary nations or ambassadorial positions, you may know me as Ruguo from Wintreath, or Silverfish on several discord servers as I serve as an ambassador to a few regions myself.

I'm still very much a lurker and probably won't post as much as I could here, but I wan to try and be more active in this Region, as it was my first home. If I can find the right place to do so, and if it is allowed here, I might try and get a game of Werewolf running around here, as it is one of my favourite forum games. That should help get my activity off the ground if nothing else.

More things about me... I'm a Canadian residing in the US for the time being. I enjoy being outside, swimming, reading books. I edit stories for some people around the interwebs. I enjoy drawing, and hope I can give Gurou a personalized piece of art for a flag soon, as my other main already has its flag. Inspiration just hasn't struck yet.

That's about all I can think of to share at the minute without getting really awkward, so I'll leave it here. Feel free to leave questions if that is a thing you do in your introduction threads here. If not, I'll just leave this off with a big HELLO WORLD!

Nickname: Govo or Vorni
Main Nation: Govornia
RL Country: United States
Favourite Colour: Anything but Vomit Green or Poop Brown
Do you use Discord?: Yeah, but not very often.
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: I like how Sweden and Switzerland's government work, so kind of liberal?
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: If they're interesting and easy to join into, yes.

Back