Admin Requests

Hello all, could I be given the relevant permissions for the Chief Justice, having been chosen as announced here. Also could the government registry be altered to reflect the current make up of the Court and any discord remaskings take place as needed. Thank you.
There is no special forum masking for the Chief Justice, so you're already set. I've updated the government registry.

I am not on discord, so someone who is will need to make that change.

There is no special forum masking for the Chief Justice, so you're already set. I've updated the government registry.

I am not on discord, so someone who is will need to make that change.

I believe that the Chief Justice was, at least historically, given the permissions necessary to edit the court decisions archive and, as I recall, could see the Special Chambers sub-forum in the Court itself. Looking in the archives, I think also that there might be an issue with the Justice masking, as I can't seem to see the private Justices' archive.

Hello all, could I be given the relevant permissions for the Chief Justice, having been chosen as announced here. Also could the government registry be altered to reflect the current make up of the Court and any discord remaskings take place as needed. Thank you.

Once the spreadsheet is updated, the server bot updates your maskings accordingly.

I believe that the Chief Justice was, at least historically, given the permissions necessary to edit the court decisions archive and, as I recall, could see the Special Chambers sub-forum in the Court itself. Looking in the archives, I think also that there might be an issue with the Justice masking, as I can't seem to see the private Justices' archive.

Sorted. You are correct, somehow the private archive was excluded from the justice mask.

Please mask @Raldeb as NPA. Thank you.

This was done but not by me.

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Saint Cappia
@Boudoras

Done.

All done.

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Layla
@Altmoras
@Nation of stars
@The Founders of Errantem

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days and should be remasked as residents:

@Somniaureus
@The Impossible Girl

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days and should be remasked as residents:

@andyynx
@Cidacit
@Kurnugia
@AravindB

@Lilomum
@Saimatsu
All done.

How do I change my name to reflect country? and get my flag?
I will need to make the forum name change. Just confirm for me that you would like your forum name changed from Dick to Zumlandia.

Not sure what you mean by "get your flag". You can insert an image of your flag as your profile picture if you would like. That can be done under your account details here.

Remasking Requests:

@Lori Ackerman
@Holiquais Scaland
@Burzand
@Scukey1
@Sly
@Spartoptia
@Yankeeman456
Done.

Back