Osana Softworks

Mark Bergensten
@MBergensten
h0xDKaM.png

@realMarkHellstrand, it's spelled "Sutherland". And remind me why exactly you're poking your nose into Sutherland when your campaign mantra was 'Set VALLAND Forward Again'? #SetVallandSaneAgain #Resign

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
6,837 ~ 2,968

RpWRj5I.png

Peng Pratiwi
@OfficialPengPratiwi
h0xDKaM.png

As a Human, it feels good to help other living beings that help maintain the ecosystem. Start Planting more trees and feed animals and provide them shelter at times of calamities. #DasnianEnvironmentWeek

FOREIGN201609131316000347832667222.jpg

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
42300 ~ 32030

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

The new laws passed in Oclusia are DISGUSTING and SAD! Oclusia has joined the SLIMY GANG of #Milksops peddling stupidity across the world! Courantist refugees from Oclusia are welcome in Valland - they deserve to live in FREEDOM! Oclusia - THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES! #SVON

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,008,284 ~ 3,286,497

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Mikaiel Ovesian
@Ovesian.Mikaiel
h0xDKaM.png

As a member of the Cardnelean Orthodox Church, I am ashamed to be a member of the same denomination as the good for nothing government that rules Oclusia. Persecuting Courantists for no good reason, they are our brothers! #WorldPolitics

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,948 ~ 11,402

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivan Okeke
@ivansalot
h0xDKaM.png

Based on the most recent laws passed by my own country, I am scared. I am a father of three and I have a wife. We live in Astratov. I don't want to lose my family or my faith. #FEAR

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,789,092 ~ 283,390

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Den Rektstrieks
@DenRektstrieks
h0xDKaM.png

Latest Jelling polls show a slight increase in the Federalist Party's CAR (collective approval rating) from 46% to 48%; this most likely owes to the recent PGU meeting in which the newly-appointed Federalist PGU Ambassador adopted a decisive, unwavering stance that seems to have struck a chord with more conservative-leaning independent voters.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,857,163 ~ 6,152,078

RpWRj5I.png
Den Rektstrieks
@DenRektstrieks
h0xDKaM.png

However, this comes at a cost, as the Federalists' approval ratings amongst Messianist Democratic voters are down by four points, most likely owing to the aforementioned decisive stance's collision with that of Gotmark. That collision, however, also led to an unexpected development: amongst Federalist voters, the approval ratings of PGU Chancellor Kjeld Svane have shot up.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,462,159 ~ 5,927,137

RpWRj5I.png
Den Rektstrieks
@DenRektstrieks
h0xDKaM.png

Likely owing to the his impassioned arguments against Gotmark during the session, Svane's approval ratings within the Federalist base have drastically increased from 21% to 44%, not too far behind the Federalist Party's CAR itself. Formerly regarded as a devil figure amongst Federalist voters for his efforts to increase the PGU's involvement in the affairs of its members, it appears the Federalist Party has changed its tune, and consequently, so has that of its base.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,103,488 ~ 5,273,484

RpWRj5I.png

HM Department of Military Affairs
@SamariVibhaag
h0xDKaM.png

HM Imperial Navy has been authorized to dispatch Carrier Groups 14 and 19 to int'l waters outside Oclusia to monitor the continuing situation and coordinate with allies nearby. No aggressive action is permitted.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,693 ~ 6,385

RpWRj5I.png

HightonSport
@HANSport
h0xDKaM.png

Capital FC break Trier FC's record for most games unbeaten in all competitions, set in 1996, with their 25th successive game in a row without losing. Their last loss was against Aþletic Lighton last March. Since then, Capital have won the Aleman Cup, HFA Cup, and Prince Cup and currently sit atop both the #HPL and their #CCC qualifying group.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
46 ~ 1,428

RpWRj5I.png

New Alterian Empire
@NAEOfficial
h0xDKaM.png

HM Liaison Office to Monda has released a declaration regarding @Shurmi and his faction in Monda. Read here.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
3,968 ~ 7,837

RpWRj5I.png

Imperial Centre of Sports
@ICS
h0xDKaM.png

The newest football team for the Empire has been announced! It is the Hesskin Owls which shall have their home stadium be in Vodiznad, Izmedu. We are proud to add them to our Imperial Football League and can't wait to see them in this upcoming season. #HASHTAG

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
50,654 ~ 24,765

RpWRj5I.png

Alina Ziegler
@AlinaZielger
h0xDKaM.png

Thank you to President Calabrese for his 4 years of dedicated service to the Crowned Republic. Today, I have announced that I will be running for the office of President in 2020. #Ziegler2020

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
74k ~ 495.2k

RpWRj5I.png

Hesskin Imperial Gaming Union
@HIGU
h0xDKaM.png

The Nationals for the Champions of the Rift Tournament have begun this morning! The Dratian Knights, The Izmeduan Bards and the Scottsville Jaguars are all competing for the final spot! #ChampionsOfTheRift

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
10,543 ~ 1,000

RpWRj5I.png

Globetrotter Magazine
@TrotterMag
h0xDKaM.png

BREAKING: Change of power in the Commonwealth results in upward trend in information technology and physics sectors.

An insider has hinted that the government may be attempting to collaborate with other nations to further modernize civil infrastructure. #ScientificRevolution

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,263 ~ 486

RpWRj5I.png

Konungur Tobias III Loðbrók
@kórónaprydansk
h0xDKaM.png

@MGirault @GHedegaard Everyone in Prydania and Norsia is looking up at you each and every night! We're proud of all you have and will accomplish! #future

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

964 ~ 3083
RpWRj5I.png

Midland Mótorar
@midlandmótorarofficial
h0xDKaM.png

Remember, the 2020 Gammur is coming soon! Sporty, affordable, safe. Midland Mótorar, drive the car of the future today! #FutureIsNow

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

11 ~ 28
RpWRj5I.png

Nicasa City Council
@CoNicasa_Officail
h0xDKaM.png

The City of Nicasa along with the Senate and our corporate partners, Daihelen Logistics announce the building of the 4th Ilian Free Port. This will greatly boost the value of the Nicasa Port and grant our City more economic opportunities. #Warehouses#IliaTogether#Icetio#CityOfNicasa#MoneyMoney

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,452 ~ 2,113

RpWRj5I.png

HightonSport
@HANSport
h0xDKaM.png

CAPITAL FC HAVE LOST. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Their historic 34 game unbeaten streak has come to an end as Alexís' stoppage time winner at the HB-Stadion secured a shock victory to send City into first place! #HPL #CFCvHCF

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
88 ~ 947

RpWRj5I.png

Imperial Centre of Sports
@ICS
h0xDKaM.png

The Hesskin Owls have won their first two games, will they win their third against the champions? The Hesskin Jaguars and the Hesskin Owls will face off THIS SATURDAY! Make sure to watch on HNTV! #FOOTBALL
REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
53,554 ~ 24,645

RpWRj5I.png

Taylor Tzeskiewicz
@thebigt
h0xDKaM.png

We have just gotten word that President Yuliy has passed away in his quarters in the Presidential House only a month after he took power. While the cause of death is unknown, we find the tea on the desk next to him as smelling funny. #INVESTIGATION

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
56,723 ~ 29,384

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Caspar Rasch
@CasparRasch5
h0xDKaM.png

As Governor of St. Eliana I’d like to formally endorse Annika Winterbach in her bid for KRP leadership. Standing up for out island and defending its autonomy and regional interests are essential! #Winterbach2020

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
34 ~ 68

RpWRj5I.png

HH Prince Diego II
@HHH
h0xDKaM.png

R.I.P. to Nathaniel of Archegnum. I’d like to wish the very best to the nation of Archegnum and the royal family that they may find their way through this difficult time.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
4.5k ~ 16.1k

RpWRj5I.png

HM Department of State
@SamraajyaVibhaag
h0xDKaM.png

Astragon is a sovereign ally of the Empire and we fully and completely condemn the vile anti-government coup perpetrated by Grand Admiral Murza. We commend the activities of our Iraelian allies in taking a stand for the liberation of the Astragonian people from Grand Admiral Murza's usurper regime and the legitimacy of the government of Exalt Empress Sabhrain na Kevshah. The Empire will do all it can to support the restoration of legitimate government in Astragon.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,693 ~ 6,385

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Bob Paker GNN
@ParkerGNN
h0xDKaM.png

Reports of menial crackdowns in Bayyah Na Tyrooz are likely to strengthen Sabhrain Na Kevsha's case for legitimacy against Murza, however, this news also suggests Murza is not going to leave office without bloodshed.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
3000 ~ 4000

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Jevrroy T.
@CultDepOfficial
h0xDKaM.png

Proud to say that our athletes are well prepared for the coming 2019 FESRoRCL. From what the coaches have been telling me the official Fussich Team: Dudov Diesel have been training like true gladiators. Excited to watch myself. #TheRift #Blood #Sweat #Victory

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
20,501 ~ 78,999

RpWRj5I.png

ג'רי צחר
@ג'רי צחר
h0xDKaM.png

The Hightonian Board for Sport just displayed how utterly out of touch they are. It's 2019 and e-sports are selling out arenas the world over. It's sad that Highton, once at the forefront of sports, is showing just how far the future has passed them by. A bunch of old men angrily shaking their fists at new opportunities technology is opening for us all. #HightonOutOfTouch

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

36 ~ 98
RpWRj5I.png

SunHava Agni
@Agni
h0xDKaM.png

I wanna say something to all the Hightonian e-sports fans on behalf of myself: we hear you. We know that #HightonOutOfTouch doesn't mean every Hightonian is. Keep fighting. The future is here; old men can't ignore it forever.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
4,192 ~ 9,953

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Fluttr
@Fluttr
h0xDKaM.png

VIRAL FLUTTR MOMENT: #FussOUT has skyrocketed to the top of Trending in the Empire, with #MadManBuchyemi close behind. Statistics show that these as well as associated hashtags are rising fast across Craviter, such as in Prydania, where they've hit similar relative numbers.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,857,163 ~ 6,152,078

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Maria II of Plembobria
@LaReinaMaria
h0xDKaM.png

OTHER NATIONAL LEADERS: which is better for public appearances military uniform or business/formal wear?? Respond with #nationalwardrobe

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
3,234 ~ 4,122

RpWRj5I.png

OOC Note: This post canonically occurred on Twitcher, not Shira
Madeline Ellison, PM
@MEllison
h0xDKaM.png

@LaReinaMaria It's all about the message you're trying to send. I know Their Highnesses wouldn't be caught dead in military garb, and wearing ball gowns everywhere is just pretentious. Blouse, blazer, and pants, or short skirt dress and blazer for a modern look. #nationalwardrobe

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
238 ~ 2093

RpWRj5I.png

Maria II of Plembobria
@LaReinaMaria
h0xDKaM.png

OTHER NATIONAL LEADERS: which is better for public appearances military uniform or business/formal wear?? Respond with #nationalwardrobe

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
3,234 ~ 4,122

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Nicole Chancellor
@NChancellor
h0xDKaM.png

The Home Office will now begin enforcing the provisions of the Immigration Regulatory Act 2019. Valkara will no longer be accepting migrants beyond the new annual quota of 10,000 and those who do not meet the new minimum requirements. #IRA19

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
50,283 ~ 72,187

RpWRj5I.png

Back