Citizenship Applications

Nation: The Lancerian Empire

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Yrkidding is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the administration.

@Pope Felix's application is null as the nation no longer resides in The North Pacific.

Nation: Andacantra

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Sacrento

Nation: Viridiann

Nation: Imperial Newfoundland Island

Nation: Slomajov

Nation: Main Austrio

Last edited:
@Pan is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

@Nguyen Thanh Long - The instructions ask you to provide your nation name without any prefixes (e.g. "The Republic of"). Your nation name is "Main Austrio", not "The Republic of Main Austrio". You'll have to fix it before I can accept you, and keep this in mind for when you are asked for your nation name at other times.

@Aftab Alam's application is null as the nation no longer is a resident in TNP.

Nation: Zyvetskistaahn (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=zyvetskistaahn)

Nation: East Supple Lund
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=east_supple_lund

@Zyvetskistaahn and @Nguyen Thanh Long (after fixing the oath) are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the administration.

@Supple is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

Nation: The Derpercratic Empire of Derpiness

@Yewbow @The Impossible Girl @Avalon of Volenruud @Umuyyad @James Paul Sarafolean III @Umpus @Fendlium @Buenos Aires Delegation @BerCasca @Pontifex Maximus @Yrkidding @Abbey @SG & BG Burster @Pan @Nguyen Thanh Long @Zyvetskistaahn pass admin check and have been remasked or will be in a second.

@Supple and @Derperor Derp Derp pass admin check - waiting on VD.

@Pope Felix passes admin check (I'd already done it then saw that Gorundu said their nation had left).

@Angshire fails admin check for same reason as before

@lingling41 fails due to IP with another shared account.

@Viridian fails admin check.

Nation: Ibiscaton

Nation: Rkainjel

Nation: Angshire

Nation: Espanto

Nation: @Sandhok

NS: Sandhok Island

@UnitedUser and @Sandhok are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

@Sandhok - Please try to follow the template on the front post for any future applications, and remember that Sandhok is your forum account, not your nation, while Sandhok Island is your nation.

Last edited:
Nation: The Eastern Concrete Slabian Isles
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_eastern_concrete_slabian_isles

Nation: Aria Heart

Nation: Uke Lords

Nation:The Gaberlandian Colony of TNP

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Back