Admin Requests

Kasch seems to still be listed as a Deputy Speaker on the government sheet, when he is no longer a Deputy Speaker due to becoming a Minister.

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days and should be remasked as residents:
@Yedrin Jobel
@Youssath

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Muraak

Thank you A. Team :P

Last edited:
Can the Speaker be given the necessary permissions to attach files to the laws section as required under the recently-passed Emergency Flag Bill (specifically, under clause 3).

Is there any way to fix the fact my account says I joined on December 31st, 1969? Or even the fact that I come up a deleted user if someone tries to @ me? Im also unable to be Followed by anyone. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is an oversight with regards to @Ocelot's mask to the NPA as the first request was processed but it seems he wasn't masked. If so, can he be masked as NPA. Thank you.

I just got prompted for two-factor authentication. I thought that was not going to be a thing when I was no longer a moderator. Can an admin check that out for me? Thanks!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days and should be remasked as residents:
@Joshua ferreira
@United Brazilians states
@Scottra

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Kingzacharyb
@wodan
Done
The government page seems to have a bug whereby even though Dino is on the government sheet as a Deputy AG, the page shows the Deputy AG position as vacant.
ok
I need Deputy Minister masking. Specifically for WAA.
Done. Just as an FYI it is a for display purposes mask - has no extra powah.
Kasch seems to still be listed as a Deputy Speaker on the government sheet, when he is no longer a Deputy Speaker due to becoming a Minister.
ok
Remasking Requests:

@Yedrin Jobel
@Youssath

@Muraak

Thank you A. Team :P
Done

Can the Speaker be given the necessary permissions to attach files to the laws section as required under the recently-passed Emergency Flag Bill (specifically, under clause 3).
The Speaker can be given those permissions. Is this a request?

Just kidding - give it a try and let me know how you go.

Em:
Is there any way to fix the fact my account says I joined on December 31st, 1969? Or even the fact that I come up a deleted user if someone tries to @ me? Im also unable to be Followed by anyone. Thank you in advance.
Not as far as I know. I will escalate this and see if anyone else has any ideas.

There is an oversight with regards to @Ocelot's mask to the NPA as the first request was processed but it seems he wasn't masked. If so, can he be masked as NPA. Thank you.
masked.
Remasking Requests:

@Loz
@Arkenistan
@duminep
@Divadland
@Rose Haack
@.Agent_Zzap.

@Free Azzaca
Done

Can @2 and 2 is Fish be masked as NPA. Thank you.
Done
Can @Snowlanda be masked as NPA. Thank you.
Done
I just got prompted for two-factor authentication. I thought that was not going to be a thing when I was no longer a moderator. Can an admin check that out for me? Thanks!
I don't get these two factor authentication requests at all. Are you sure this isn't a setting in your profile?

Can I request an Admin check for @Lesovania . Conditional upon passage, please mask as NPA, Thank you.
Passed and masked.
Remasking Requests:

@Nap
@Lilomum
@Calsolato
@Oldie
@Izack Marois
@Aria_Heart

@TeoLeon
@punk d
@Musselshell
@Saraavia
@The Wiganese Islands
@Youssath
@aber639
@BronzeGladius
@Firelight
@Frie Annium
@Kanerlad
Done
Please demask @Advancia-Sizzletown as NPA for he resigned. Thank you.
Done
Remasking Requests:

@Sly
@_Hello_
@Shiloria
@Lanterkint
@Kryskistan
@Boudoras
@Willitya
@Derperor Derp Derp
@Canton
@UnitedUser
@Rkainjel
@ZBonBon

@Lectionstan
@Opstan
@Burzand
Done

I don't get these two factor authentication requests at all. Are you sure this isn't a setting in your profile?
There is should be a setting on Sil's user profile in the ACP where you can turn off the two-factor authentication.

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days AND failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should therefore be remasked as a member:

@Ó Ceallaigh

Last edited:
Last edited:
Can the government spreadsheet please be updated to reflect Robespierre as the current Chief Election Commissioner? Thanks in advance.

Remasking Requests:

@Sasten
@ecronentia
@9003
@Valentine Z
@Tellavinna
@Cuyan
@Elegarth
@PennCom
@Brice Dolden

@Aranak
@makris
@Republic of Santan
@Snowlanda
@Farisian
@Arkenistan
@Abraham
@United Brazilians states
@Utopicican
@Robotic_Knight
Done

Please demask @bootsie as a Security Councillor per their resignation. Also, please update the government registry to reflect this resignation, as well.
Done
Can the government spreadsheet please be updated to reflect Robespierre as the current Chief Election Commissioner? Thanks in advance.
Done. I assume you're still continuing as a regular EC member? If not, I will neeed to remove you from it.
Remasking Requests:

@Yun Empire
@Saint-Elena

@camarthen
@Lastuvka
@Yavin Republic
@Ventuskia
@The Emperor
@TNP Visitor/DRUS
Done.

Done. I assume you're still continuing as a regular EC member? If not, I will neeed to remove you from it.
Yes. Chief is an internally managed position and does not impact the term as an Election Commissioner.

Can @Greater Saint-Paul and @Layla be masked as NPA? Thank you.
done
Yes. Chief is an internally managed position and does not impact the term as an Election Commissioner.

No worries. Makes it easier then, I just switched your spots.
Remasking Requests:

@Rom
@planes
@Asintion

@Sinelona
@Free Conservatives
@duminep
@Brice Dolden
done

Though asintion was already a resident

May I have this account merged with the account "Hopps"? If possible I'd like to retain the post history of the latter.

Can @Necerierra be masked as NPA? Thank you.

Weird. Was he never masked as citizen?

Remasking Requests:

@Estantia

Hello, could I have my forum name changed to Shadoke?

Can my username be changed to "Jay Coop"?

May I have this account merged with the account "Hopps"? If possible I'd like to retain the post history of the latter.

Remasking Requests:

@gvh
@cosmicsans
@Adom Jersey
@Sbheke
@Isabelle F Croteau
@Yewbow
@Orquidea Martins

@Constantinolia

all done.

Last edited:
Back