Announcement: The Epic Gamer Party (Hosted by TNP and TRR)

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
4qmnM-NgNiFFxdvLebHMVZ6gjRPCnsCbpD5HSzbpYo9znwmNiHO7_JpTDekVZySIbRaIpdF1dEpUxhi0LoKvZx-fJWBF74IIijQW3-kxwe7JyBExy5kRsguaIdO3nm0lSkMhFUhV
sbVlSp2HE2xbX6TPGQRji2b6NxZhPN-zBVdj84N7BWE2mHl_Opapr9ORID2DHYRx5Vodl2YVExiC38Cqg01uTvWJsv4so76oEjvroFYJPn58Kp5_M7HDF83UGg9K2wX96jI_rNnU

Announcement: The Epic Gamer Party

The North Pacfic and The Rejected Realms are pleased to announce that we will be co-hosting “The Epic Gamer Party” a fun event open to all. The event will run for one week (October 16 2019 - October 23 2019).

The Epic Gamer Party will be hosted on the Games Server and will include favourite bot games of Rejects and TNPers including Werewolf, Adventure, and Trivia, and other games such as Codenames, Spyfall, and card games - just to name a few.

We will publish a schedule of activities for particular games so that interested players can plan ahead to make sure they are available for their favourite game.

An invitation will be distributed to our embassy partners in due course. We look forward to your participation and assistance in making this event truly epic.

Kind regards,

McMasterdonia
Delegate of The North Pacific

Kyorgia
Delegate of The Rejected Realms

As quickly as it began, it is now over.

I'd like to begin by thanking everyone who participated in our Epic Gamer Party. It was a great week and I hope everyone enjoyed it.

I'd like to acknowledge Darcania for his hard work in putting this server together and for all his efforts to constantly improve the server to maximise its use by our members.

Secondly it was great to once again work with the Rejected Realms - Kyorgia, Sarah and Deadeye Jack all put so much effort into the planning of this... And of course @Prydania the much adored hero of culture. Thank you for all that you do.

Awards

After a public vote, the results are in!

@Darcania won the most subscribers and first place and receives the following award:

@Frattastan came second and wins this beautiful award:

And finally congrats @Bobberino you've won third prize:

All awards designed by @Prydania. Thank you everyone for joining us for The Epic Gamer Party!

Back