Citizenship Applications

@Kappacon is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

Nation: Platopa

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=platopa

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Platopa is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

Nation: Cosmicas

I, the leader of Cosmicas, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: New Nameplayzzyt

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Umuyyad

@Umuyyad is granted citizenship conditional upon passage on security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

Nation: Siau

Nation: Rivorne

Nation: Zecit

Nation: United Ann Lainindsan

Nation: Yewbow

@Yewbow is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate.

@Angshire - Please post the full oath, assuming you have resolved the duplicate account issue.

Nation: Naurasium

Nation: The Equal

Nation: Volenruud

Nation: Angshire

@Joshua ferreira passed the speaker check and is granted conditional citizenship upon passing VD and Admin checks.

EDITED AFTER FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

~~~

Message to the Admin Team and Vice Delegate:

FYI

Upon further investigation, this account lost citizenship due to inactivity (having not posted in the forums or RMB for 30 days). A remasking request was made through normal procedures but admins have not yet processed the request. Thus, if the admin check is made after the VD check (meaning all checks have been completed) there would be no need to change the masking. If the admin check is made before the VD check then he would have to be demasked and remasked when they pass the VD check.

Thank you.

(Last edit by Gorundu)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation: Umuyyad

Nation: JJs nation

@Umuyyad and @James Paul Sarafolean III are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and administration.

Also, as a note to admins, Yewbow has passed all three checks and should be masked as a citizen.

Last edited:
Nation: Phoeba

Nation:Umpus

Nation: Fendlium

Nation: Great Buenos Aires.

Nation: Patriarchate of the Vatican

Nation: BerCasca

BerCasca - discord username

Nation: His Holiness the Pontifex Maximus

Back