-
Pronouns
Snek
TNP Nation
Territorio di Nessuno
Discord
Nessie
flat-550x550-075-f-u1.jpg

Hello, i'm Nessuno, and i'm running to be your Delegate.

I would like to thank @r3naissanc3r , @Siwale . @mcmasterdonia and every other person who have thought i wasn't already enjoying myself banning and suppressing people every day and thought i could aspire to a better position.

Something about me.

Go read my signatures, you lazybones.

Why am i running for delegate? Isn't already enough for me to oppress people every day on the RMB?

Of course no, otherwise i wouldn't run for delegate.

Why you should vote for me?

Because i say so.

How i will change TNP?

Finally a good question. Here's a list of few changes i have in mind:

Ministry of Communications

Who cares about this? Haven't we all got a phone or an email? This Minister it's just useless and he needs to be closed down and it's foundings diverged to some more useful stuff, like a new lake.

Ministry of Culture

Where is my Lennart?!?!?!

Ministry of Defense

For far too long our military has been inadequate. We can no longer rely only in infantry, what time do you think it Is? The Napoleonic wars?
It's time to bring some improvements by creating three whole new brances of the minister:
1) The North Pacific Armored Brigade: How we are supposed to proper raid other regions by simply running? Nonsense! We need proper vehicles to strike our enemies fast. For this reason i propose the creation of this brigade. It will be mainly comprised by strong and heavy armored tanks like the Bob Semple and more lighter and fast tanks like the Kugelpanzer.
2) The North Pacific Air Force: How we're supposed to survive in a war without air support? I'm frankly shoked nobody have proposed this yet. This new branch of the Army will be constituited only by the best fighter in the world, the Fokker Dr.I
3) The North Pacific Navy: This truly the most embarassing thing in the whole Ministry, the lack of a Navy. We need to protect ourself from the attacks of those TSP pirates and let them pay for all the rum they stealed from us. To better fit our needs this new fleet will be consisting of the best ship ever created, the Ise class hybrid carriers.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Having good relations with other regions is fine, but spying them Is even better. The Minister will continue their normal activities togheter with an intensive spy operation to better discover every information we may need. We'll never know the enemies of tomorrow, so it's better to be prepared.

Ministry of Home Affairs

Similar as above, how do we know our citizen aren't spies from other region? We need a complete transformation of this Ministry and diverge our attentions from the gameside aspects to a more counterintelligence approach.

Ministry of World Assembly Affairs

What's this? Another useless Ministry who need to be closed, that's what.

Gameside Advocates

In addition to their police roles they will also have to help discover any possible spy, regulate the RMB and forcing citizen to take part to any regional event. For this reasons every GA should be put above the laws of TNP to better do their jobs.

Delegate

This title shall be changed into a better one which enhances its importance and gives the right value to the person who holds it. Therefore the new regional title will be "His Excellency, Delegate for Life, Field Marshal, Doctor, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Pacific Regions in Nationstates in General and in The North Pacific in Particular".

Vice Delegate

His Excellency, Delegate for Life, Field Marshal, Doctor, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Pacific Regions in Nationstates in General and in The North Pacific in Particular doesn't need a vice.

Elections

Every election shall be hold whenever His Excellency, Delegate for Life, Field Marshal, Doctor, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Pacific Regions in Nationstates in General and in The North Pacific in Particular feel like to have one.

RMB

The RMB is the firts place where every new nation come, therefore it shall be strictly regulated. Every GA will have to enforce what i call the "Pherb Rule", one post for day. Any rule violations shall be sentenced to a ban.

Other stuff

I might have forgot something, so feel free to ask me anything.

1) The North Pacific Armored Brigade: How we are supposed to proper raid other regions by simply running? Nonsense! We need proper vehicles to strike our enemies fast.

^You've got my vote :cool:

Will there be sandwiches to be had? I need to ensure that our sandwich supply for the term is guaranteed and on lock down, can your campaign commit to this endeavor? No North Pacifican should ever have to go hungry, I say!

Will there be sandwiches to be had? I need to ensure that our sandwich supply for the term is guaranteed and on lock down, can your campaign commit to this endeavor? No North Pacifican should ever have to go hungry, I say!
Sandwiches? Who you think i am? Everyone shall have a dish of real pasta!

Are you sure you don't need a vice? I can think of several you might enjoy :whistle:

Additionally, what would you as His Excellency, Delegate for Life, Field Marshal, Doctor, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Pacific Regions in Nationstates in General and in The North Pacific in Particular do in the event of a rum shortage?

If elected would you at least give me a headstart for the exit before I'm banned?

Are you sure you don't need a vice? I can think of several you might enjoy :whistle:

Additionally, what would you as His Excellency, Delegate for Life, Field Marshal, Doctor, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Pacific Regions in Nationstates in General and in The North Pacific in Particular do in the event of a rum shortage?
Really? Give me their names so i can ban them.

In the event of a rum shortage i shall proced to raid all the beverages in TSP, whatever they drink.
If elected would you at least give me a headstart for the exit before I'm banned?
Right next the entrance, you can't miss it.

Last edited:
1. Recently, the WA minsitry promoted a poisiton on a resolution that was contradictory to the vote of the people. Should this situation happen again, would you vote with the people or the ministery? In what situations do you think the delegate should break with the vote of the RA?

2. TNP works to promote activity within the WA. Some nations have promoted non-compliance and creative compliance with WA Resolutions. If elected Delegate, what would be your position on this issue?

To whom do ambassadors to the Court of St James deliver their letters of credence?

What is the capital of Eluvatar?

Jean is shorter than Brutus but taller than Imhotep. Imhotep is taller than Jean, but shorter than Lord Scotland. Lord Scotland is twice the height of Jean and Brutus combined but only one-tenth of the height of Millsy. Millsy is at a constant height of x − y. If Jean stands exactly one nautical mile away from Lord Scotland, how tall is Imhotep?

I refer to the concept of vice, not the position, lol.
*Is suspicious*
1. Recently, the WA minsitry promoted a poisiton on a resolution that was contradictory to the vote of the people. Should this situation happen again, would you vote with the people or the ministery? In what situations do you think the delegate should break with the vote of the RA?

2. TNP works to promote activity within the WA. Some nations have promoted non-compliance and creative compliance with WA Resolutions. If elected Delegate, what would be your position on this issue?
1- Vote with the people? What nonsense Is this?

I don't know what is this "delegate", maybe you're referring to His Excellency, Delegate for Life, Field Marshal, Doctor, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Pacific Regions in Nationstates in General and in The North Pacific in Particular. In that case every decision His Excellency, Delegate for Life, Field Marshal, Doctor, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Pacific Regions in Nationstates in General and in The North Pacific in Particular takes Is the right decision and you don't have to question it.

2- Every position His Excellency, Delegate for Life, Field Marshal, Doctor, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Pacific Regions in Nationstates in General and in The North Pacific in Particular takes is the right position and you don't have to question it.
To whom do ambassadors to the Court of St James deliver their letters of credence?

What is the capital of Eluvatar?

Jean is shorter than Brutus but taller than Imhotep. Imhotep is taller than Jean, but shorter than Lord Scotland. Lord Scotland is twice the height of Jean and Brutus combined but only one-tenth of the height of Millsy. Millsy is at a constant height of x − y. If Jean stands exactly one nautical mile away from Lord Scotland, how tall is Imhotep?
1- Letters? What time is this, the 1800s?

2- Romenna

3- Imhotep has been vanished to the underworld, haven't you see The Mummy Returns?

Romanoffia recently ceased to exist (thereby relinquishing his former status as our longest tenured citizen here in the North Pacific). If elected Delegate, how do you plan on handling this devastating news?

Previous Delegates have invited the Vice Delegate to partake in Executive Council discussions. What level of involvement will the Vice Delegate have in your government?

Do you see it as a good idea to have regular communications between yourself (as Delegate), the Vice Delegate, and the Speaker? Should other elected officials such as the AG and/or the Justices be a part of these communications as well?

Previous Delegates have invited the Vice Delegate to partake in Executive Council discussions. What level of involvement will the Vice Delegate have in your government?

Do you see it as a good idea to have regular communications between yourself (as Delegate), the Vice Delegate, and the Speaker? Should other elected officials such as the AG and/or the Justices be a part of these communications as well?
His Excellency, Delegate for Life, Field Marshal, Doctor, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Pacific Regions in Nationstates in General and in The North Pacific in Particular doesn't need a vice.

And surely He doesn't need to "communicate" His decisions to others.

Will His Excellency, Delegate for Life, Field Marshal, Doctor, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Pacific Regions in Nationstates in General and in The North Pacific in Particular provide hugs when needed?

Will His Excellency, Delegate for Life, Field Marshal, Doctor, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Pacific Regions in Nationstates in General and in The North Pacific in Particular provide hugs when needed?
No hugs allowed, only shovels.

Back