Francois Isidore
Discord
themacmilitant
sc.jpg

Condemn The New Inquisition
Category: Condemnation | Nominee: The New Inquisition
Proposed by: Cormacatopia Prime | Onsite Topic

The Security Council:

Acknowledging that The New Inquisition is currently dormant, but recognizing the possibility The New Inquisition could rise again to pose a threat to other regions;

Denouncing The New Inquisition for pursuing imperialism through acts of duplicitous subversion, unprovoked aggression, and wanton destruction against peaceful, sovereign regional communities throughout the world, including as a constituent region of the former United Imperial Armed Forces (UIAF);

Reproaching The New Inquisition for once establishing a formal alliance with The Black Riders and maintaining a close military partnership with The Black Hawks, both previously condemned by this Security Council for their acts of regional destruction, acts at times supported by The New Inquisition;

Rebuking The New Inquisition for the following deplorable offenses against interregional peace and goodwill:

• Support for the Crimson Order, a rogue regime led by Lewis and Clark, which perpetrated a more than two month long coup d'etat against the constitutional government of The North Pacific;

• Support for and formal alliance with the Empire, a rogue regime led by Lady Phedre, which perpetrated a more than four month long coup d'etat against the constitutional government of The East Pacific;

• Declaration of war against The North Pacific to support allies the Empire and Gatesville, which had also declared war against The North Pacific;

• Absurd claims of sovereignty over Valhalla, used to rationalize war against the Founderless Regions Alliance (FRA) and its member regions, which once included Lazarusand the Rejected Realms;

• Occupation of Belgium to use as a staging ground for invasion of the Rejected Realms, the latter invasion including the use of involuntary conscripts forced to participate without their knowledge or consent;

• Subversion of the community and government of Lazarus by a senior official of The New Inquisition, without censure from the government of The New Inquisition, ultimately resulting in the expulsion of this official and other citizens of The New Inquisition from Lazarus;

• Support for the Imperium -- a rogue regime led by The dourian embassy, which at the time was controlled by a puppet government answerable to Nevadar and Durkadurkiranistan ii of Gatesville Inc, and which perpetrated a one month long coup d'etat against the constitutional government of Osiris -- providing significant military support and strategic data to deliberately prolong the coup;

• Termination of an alliance with the South Pacific due to ratification of a treaty of mutual defense between the South Pacific and the Rejected Realms, which at the time had a chilling effect on the sovereign right of other prominent allies of The New Inquisition to formalize alliances with Lazarus and the Rejected Realms;

• Assertion of illegitimate claims to sovereignty over Concosiato rationalize war against the United Defenders League (UDL), following attempts by the UDL to liberate Concosia from forced colonization by The New Inquisition;

• Use of wars against the FRA and the UDL to rationalize invasion and occupation of countless regions throughout the world, often with little or no actual connection to the FRA or the UDL, including but by no means limited to the following regions that have previously endured UIAF occupation: The True Rebirth, Middle Earth, New Zealand, Australia, Slavia, Scotland, Slavya, Canada, and Eastern Europe;
Declaring The New Inquisition to be among the most belligerent and dangerous regions in world history, and desiring to place an enduring censure upon the actions of its bellicose, imperialist regime;

Hereby Condemns The New Inquisition.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

Abstain at the moment.

EDIT: For given their attempt to defend their actions against TNP.

Last edited:
For, their appreciable history of support for GCR coups (including in TNP) speaks for itself.

WA is on 'Lady Raven Wing' and is in TNP.

Abstain at the moment.

EDIT: For given their attempt to defend their actions against TNP.
For those unaware, Praetor is referring to this dispatch
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1249259

To quote:
"7. The resolution refers to political developments in The North Pacific and The East Pacific during 2008. These events occurred in a very different geopolitical landscape to the one which would exist only two or three years later."

The referenced 'political developments' refer to coups of TNP & TEP. This is their only defense of their support of said coups given.

Last edited:
For

Moderator Edit - On NPA Op so vote is valid

Last edited by a moderator:
For

The condemnation is deserved with their long history of supporting GCR coups and such, not to mention that their remarks which sought to defend their actions they carried out against TNP didn’t exactly help their case.

Moderator Edit: Currently on NPA OP

7-7 now...

Interestingly I haven't seen anyone against declaring their reasons

Against. Sorry but I don't see why I should vote For this. My WA nation (whichever it is) has voted against for the past 3 condemnations, and I don't see much of a difference between this and the previous ones.

Last edited:
7-7 now...

Interestingly I haven't seen anyone against declaring their reasons
I believe some people in other place have been pulling the "they're dead and gone so it doesn't matter" argument. Also worth noting that WALL is probs pretty biased towards voting against, though idk how much of a consideration that is for peeps rn.

Way back when I would have supported this, because they were a pain in my butt. But now, eh. They are pretty much defunct.
Against.

Currently 13-10. The delegate should probably switch his vote.

For. WA in NPA puppet.

Mod Edit: On NPA deployment

By my count, it's 15-11 For. I'll be switching my vote to For then as well.
I'd like to apologize for the delay - I've been completely unresponsive because I've been without internet access while camping in Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back