He/him
TNP Nation
Francois Isidore
Discord
themacmilitant
moc_seal.png

Office of the Ministry of Communications
August 9, 2019

Of the remaining 4 publications planned for this term, we have just released one and expect to get the second in the near future. It's been a slow few weeks and we have not been immune to delays, but we are still on track to get the rest of our agenda finished by the end of the term. The challenges haven't been all bad, as they have pushed us to consider new and more innovative ways to complete the features that frequent our pages, particularly in TNS. We are particularly optimistic about how the spotlight feature will evolve in future releases (though yes, it was absent from the latest issue). I believe TNS has the potential to become a more robust publication, and hopefully we can keep developing it.

I would be remiss if I did not remark on the scaling back of NBS. Frankly, a consistent, more substantial NBS program is heavily reliant on contributors, and we have seen a dramatic drop in contributors across the board not just in this ministry but all of them, and the game at large. We hope to turn this around a bit with a few additional scheduled shows, but this is an initiative that others will likely have to figure out, probably indefinitely as this ministry stretches on to future administrations. As for TNL, despite the slowdown, and the delayed start, I think TNL should maintain its quality with some potentially impressive authors in the release to come.

My deputy has all the rest of the details for the last month.

-Ghost​

Legend (Key):

denotes a larger scale project such as TNS, TNL, RPR, or NBS
^ denotes a smaller, subsequent assignment or task to a project

With only one month remaining in the Delegate's current term the Ministry of Communications here in the North Pacific has completed the following tasks since our last report for the month of June:

[1.] The North Star (TNS) Issue X Planning^ (Completed 3 July 2019)
[2.] The North Star (TNS) Issue X Publication & Release* (Completed 5 August 2019)
[3.] DRAFT for TNS X: NPA Bulletin^ (Submitted 4 August 2019)
[4.] DRAFT for TNS X: Judiciary Elections^ (Submitted 30 July 2019)
[5.] DRAFT for TNS X: WA Digest^ (Submitted 27 July 2019, Added Onto Each Resolution)
[6.] DRAFT for TNS X: RA Highlights^ (Submitted 30 July 2019)
[7.] CODING for TNS X: Off-Site Distribution^ (Completed 5 August 2019)

----------------------------------------

At the present date, the Ministry of Communications (under the leadership of appointed Minister @Pallaith) is actively working to complete the following projects:

[1.] The Northern Lights (TNL) Issue XXX Planning^ (Start Date Unknown)
[2.] The Northern Lights (TNL) Issue XXIX Publication & Release* (Expected Date Unknown)
[3.] The North Star (TNS) Issue XI Planning* (Started 6 August 2019)
[4.] DRAFT for TNS XI: NPA Bulletin^ (Assigned 6 August 2019)
[5.] DRAFT for TNS XI: The Spotlight #20^ (Assigned 6 August 2019)
[6.] DRAFT for TNS XI: WA Digest^ (Assigned 6 August 2019)
[7.] DRAFT for TNS XI: RA Highlights^ (Assigned 6 August 2019)
[8.] Communications Point & Ranking System Update* (Ongoing)
[9.] Weekly Northern Broadcast Service (NBS) Shows* (Backed Up)

----------------------------------------

Once again, in accordance with the Ministry of Communications' point and ranking system that was introduced and implemented by former Minister of Communications, @El Fiji Grande, the following totals have been accumulated and accounted for in an effort to update the program for this month's activities:

INTERNAL BREAKDOWN:

As of the Fourth (4th) of July in the year two-thousand and nineteen (2019), the most up-to-date totals for each member of the Executive Staff serving the Ministry of Communications' term points were calculated. In addition, each member of the Executive Staff serving the Ministry of Communications' legacy points were also recorded. Keep in mind, both a member's term points and legacy points are cumulative. Meaning that in such a case where an Executive Staffer was to appear on and participate in ten shows brought to you by the Northern Broadcast Service (NBS). they would accumulate thirty points in total that would culminate into their total points for the term.

The only difference between the two values being that term points reset upon the conclusion of each four-month period, whereas legacy points are constant and do not reset. With that being considered, here are the newest totals for each member of the Ministry of Communications:

NameLegacy PointsLegacy Rank
Bobberino42
csju74J.png
Marcus Antonius36
csju74J.png
Wonderess26
csju74J.png
Ghost24
Fd9ELA3.png
Artemis27
Fd9ELA3.png
BMWSurfer18
Fd9ELA3.png
Praetor16
Fd9ELA3.png
Deerfenland18
Fd9ELA3.png
Malphe16
Fd9ELA3.png
Darcania15
Fd9ELA3.png
Madjack/StGeorge18
Fd9ELA3.png
Sopo10
Fd9ELA3.png
Prydania8
uiUAmNr.png
Tlomz5
uiUAmNr.png
bowloftoast6
uiUAmNr.png
Salgado5
uiUAmNr.png
Syrixia8
uiUAmNr.png
Dinoium5
uiUAmNr.png
Robespierre12
uiUAmNr.png
bootsie3
uiUAmNr.png
Gorundu1
uiUAmNr.png
Knightblood1
uiUAmNr.png
Highton3
uiUAmNr.png

Artemis wrote for TNS (+1)
Deerfenland wrote for TNS (+1)
Marcus Antonius wrote for TNS and assisted in editing and formatting (+3)
Robespierre wrote for TNS and assisted in editing and formatting (+3)

(DISCLAIMER: There is no guarantee that you, as a viewer on this thread, will have access to all of the links herein as they relate to the appropriate destinations for each project completed or for each project currently in-progress. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact either the Minister of Communications @Pallaith or myself - Deputy Minister @Robespierre.)

Last edited:
I was so confused for a moment since you're the MoHA - I had completely forgotten you're the DMoCO too

It’s usually Ghost who posts these monthly reports and for the Ministry of Communications’ final report this term it’ll be him posting it like he has with the other two preceding for July and June. The difference being that the other two reports were done when I handed my data portion of the post to him and then he wrote the assessment of affairs at the top, whereas this time he had his part done and I was still doing data.

I apologize for any confusion though, but yes I am a DMoCO.

Last edited:
I do appreciate his assistance in any case, I think he puts in fantastic and professional work laying out the data the way he does.

Back