The North Pacific Great Card Giveaway

Hi, its Groundhog Saturday:
Heaps of thanks as always. You are great! Cheers

PS Wondering why I have not recieved my card from last week?

Thanks a bunch. As I expect that something like this may happen I was just asking en passant and was not ranting or so. Apparently being fairly busy at work is happening to me right now, too. You are all the best!

@Omnistria and @planes, as you both have card requests already up, you will either need to redact your current one or wait for the existing one to be fulfilled.

Although in planes case it's still the same card. :P

Last edited:
> as you both have card requests already up, you will either need to redact your current one or wait for the existing one to be fulfilled.

The card from the week before was not yet transferred. That's basically why there are currently two open for me. Will be happy to recieve both of them. :)

Last edited:
> The card from the week before was not yet transferred. That's basically why there are currently two open for me. Will be happy to recieve both of them.

If for some reason the card of the week before cannot be transferred I'll skip it. I am only interested in direct transfers and this is why I only choose available cards and mention the card farmer holding it. I believe there is no need to wait for Santa. :)

Updated.

@Omnistria, I removed your old request (which had no Card Farmer holding the card) and replaced it with your newest one(which has a Card Farmer holding the card).

Ah, ok, now I get it. Probably it was sold, junked or gifted otherwise in the meantime. Have not had a look at the card in the meantime. No worries, let's move forward. :) Thanks for updating. I appreciate all your work here and I am thankful for the giveaway program!

Thank you very much for the last card, a very long wait, but worth it. :)
The irony is that there were two requests for it (mine and yours, in that order) pending for several months, and for pretty much the entire time this card had an MV above 500.

Then literally one day after the card's MV tanked, I spawned three of them!

Back