Citizenship Applications

Nation: Arkenistan

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Pennsylvania and The Commonwealth

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation: Geezistan

Nation: Bosnie

Nation: [Phoenisland]

Fabianus Demetrios
Delegate of the Government of Pheonisland in The North Pacific

Nation: Eastwind

Nation: Tesla Model SpaceX

Nation: Kronogistan

Nation: Asnoght

Nation: Tmth

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_marxist_communes

Nation: Festigkeit

Nation: Festigkeit

Nation:ali and Nin
I pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one Nation to votein the North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may completely lose my voting priveliges. In this manner, I petition the speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific.

Nation:ali and Nino
I pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one Nation to votein the North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may completely lose my voting priveliges. In this manner, I petition the speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation:ali and Nin
sorry I accodently submitted two applications

Nation: PotatoFarmers

Nation: Zachaina

Nation: Dramanian

Nation: Nordic-British Union

Nation: ali and nino
I pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a memberof her society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in the North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may completely lose my voting priveliges. In this manner, I petition the speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific.

Nation: Canton Empire

Returned back to the region after withdrawing my own citizenship application. I hope that this administration can consider this second attempt once more! :ADN:

Nation: Youssath

@chrispepsi, @Pheonisland, @Eastwind and @The Marxist Communes applications are rejected for failing the admin check.

@PennCom, @beans, @Bosnie, @andyynx, @Kronos, @Asnoght, and @Tmth are granted citizenship having passed all three checks. You will be masked soon.

@The Brit, @Fregerson, @Ali nakhjavani, @zachm, @Dramanian, and @Cromwell E. Britain are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the administration.

@Canton and @Youssath are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice delegate and administration.

Nation: Pragati

Back