Greetings from McDonaldsland

McDonaldsland

Registered
Hello and Greetings from the Great Nation of McDonaldsland, Beautiful region of The North Pacific!

Information about McDonaldsland:

- It's actually not my first nation. I think I've been on here since like 2012-2013, and have had many, many nations over the years. I think my first was one called Uguyscaria, which operated in The Old World Union. To the TNP I was originally Mingchuria, but inactivity has resulted in that nation ceasing to exist, and in fact all my other nations besides McDonaldsland have ceased to exist.

- I think McDonaldsland has been around since either 2012, 2013, or 2014. I don't quite remember when I actually created it. I've had to bring McDonaldsland back from the dead repeatedly. My earliest sent note is from 2016, though. I don't quite remember when I made this nation but I know it's a few years old.

- McDonaldsland believes is a capitalistic dictatorship which forms it's polices based on both the ideology and a religion based around capitalism. Though sometimes they think militaristic. They actually are a gargantuan city state, operating the entire nation with billions of people as if it's just one massive city.

Back