Citizenship Applications

Nation: Princely Irbis

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Lady Raven Wing

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Editnote: yes, I'm still masked as a citizen despite being not as I post this. I'm aware.

Last edited:
Nation: Aurreliae

Nation: Krropezka (Previously Was Coldiea)

Let's Hope I Get Back In.

Nation: Daiz

Nation: Ethmerica

Nation: Illderia

Nation: McDonaldsland

I, McDonaldsland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation Longsword01

Nation: Sinar Sapit (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sinar_sapit)

Nation: Kingdom Of Manaf

Nation: Union of the Oriental States

Nation: Youssath

Nation: Scottra

Nation: Victoriaans Nederlands (in TNP) / Valentine Z (main)

I will also try to be more active, specifically in RMB. Not that I have issues with this forum, but it's just my posting habit. ^^

Last edited:
How will the security checks take place?
The Vice Delegate will check to see if you are a threat to regional security and democracy in TNP. The Administration Team will perform checks to ensure that you do not have multiple accounts, using a proxy server, and are using a residential IP.

I would like to declare my intention to void the membership application as of this date.
Note.

The United States of Boylstinian

Nobody I checked is a Citizen until approved by both the Speaker and Forum Administration. Most are just waiting on the Forum Admins. Do not pester them. They legally have 14 days to process applications.

@Scottra is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by administration.

It is the same case for me. I'm registered without citizenship.
You are waiting for Admin checks. This will take place soon.

Madam Speaker has not granted me citizenship. Do I still have citizenship?
Apologies, I missed your application. You will be granted citizenship once all three checks are complete. You are now currently waiting for an admin check. This will take place soon.

Nation: United Civil Republic

@Scottra is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by administration.

You are waiting for Admin checks. This will take place soon.

Apologies, I missed your application. You will be granted citizenship once all three checks are complete. You are now currently waiting for an admin check. This will take place soon.
Thank you for the clarification!

Back