-
TNP Nation
Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz
mowa_seal.png

Midterm Address
July 2019​

Hello again from your favorite World Assembly Minister! I intend to keep this address short and sweet to generally reflect the term thus far.

Thankfully, the majority of underwriting and legwork for ministry programs and bylaw changes was completed last term. Currently, we have multiple proposals working their way through the early stages of the sponsorship program as we continue to wait on authors submission of drafts. Additional drafts are hopefully going to be released by ministry staff in the coming months as drafting continues.

IFV's have been generally well timed despite the sporadic nature of the World Assembly over the summer. General Assembly IFVs tend to be released faster than Security Council IFVs due to the Foreign Affairs implications and potential ramifications of what is said and precedents set in those IFVs. A better way to combat this slight lag in reactions would be to keep up on the forum posting on the GA and SC as well as GP events and forums which I plan to better encourage towards ministry staff as this term heads towards a close in the coming months.

WALL cooperation has effectively matched the randomness of the World Assembly over this term, and projects are in the works to increase cooperation well into next term.

Thankfully, Delegate Fiji has done a good job for a first time delegate at stacking and stomping on time and I am very thankful for that along with his cooperation with me as this term has progressed. I look forward to the remainder of this term and the future working together.

Finally, I invite any questions that you may possess to be asked in the replies of this post. As this has been a fairly slow term and there isn't a large amount of content to discuss, I would like to make sure that any points I missed can be addressed below.

Thanks for stopping by and giving it a read! I tried to make this the least novel-like ministry address and I hope I succeeded.

All the best,
B9C21B1AD0AF13BB76997879EF53EEFE.png

As you prefaced it: This report was both short and sweet. I agree that the Delegate has been doing a great job of stacking and stomping, so kudos to him for that.

Also, Tlomz has a fancy signature now! He must be all business...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back