Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: Solidair
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
Accepted, welcome to the Ministry of Home Affairs! You already know the drill since you’re in WA Affairs, so i’ll reach you over Discord and get you masked with the additional role.

Nation in The North Pacific: Storland
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of foreign affairs as ambassador in the Diplomatic Corps
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: -

Nation in The North Pacific: The Jerichowan Country
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Accepted! Welcome to the Foreign Affairs Ministry. Please see PM's for your next steps with the ministry.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Republic of Has Land
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Rejected due to not having applied for Citizenship, please apply for citizenship before reapplying to be approved.

Nation in The North Pacific: Nigin
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture

Previous experience in this area of government: None at the moment and I hope to get a start here. I am very interested in becoming a part of our culture

Nation in The North Pacific: Eriadni
Previous experience in this area of government: Ambassadorial experience in former regions

Nation in The North Pacific:
- Kovichnia
Ministry you are interested in joining:
- Ambassador in the Diplomatic Corps
Previous experience in this area of government:
- I have participated in role playing which aims to improve relations with myself and other nations
- I have applied for and been accepted into an alliance
- I have role played different trade and exports agreements
- IRL I have been part of and excelled in debate clubs and organizations
- I am part of the WA and regularly vote on WA issues

Nation in The North Pacific: Constantinolia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None per se but I do have experience as a writer. I've written poetry, short stories, and many national constitutions. I would be more than happy to submit them upon request in order to gauge whether or not I would be a good fit for the MoC.

Nation in The North Pacific: Constantinolia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None per se but I do have experience as a writer. I've written poetry, short stories, and many national constitutions. I would be more than happy to submit them upon request in order to gauge whether or not I would be a good fit for the MoC.
Your application to join the Ministry of Communications has been accepted, welcome! This is pending your citizenship, of course, but once you’re accepted I’ll be sending you details via your PM inbox.

Nation in The North Pacific: Nigin
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture

Previous experience in this area of government: None at the moment and I hope to get a start here. I am very interested in becoming a part of our culture
Accepted!

Nation in The North Pacific: Francois Isidore
Ministry you are interested in joining: The Ministry of Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: See original application to the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: Eriadni
Previous experience in this area of government: Ambassadorial experience in former regions

Accepted! Welcome to the Foreign Affairs Ministry @Eriadni. Please see PM for further instructions.

Nation in The North Pacific:
- Kovichnia
Ministry you are interested in joining:
- Ambassador in the Diplomatic Corps
Previous experience in this area of government:
- I have participated in role playing which aims to improve relations with myself and other nations
- I have applied for and been accepted into an alliance
- I have role played different trade and exports agreements
- IRL I have been part of and excelled in debate clubs and organizations
- I am part of the WA and regularly vote on WA issues

Rejected, for not having/not applying for citizenship. Please apply for citizenship before re-applying for the FA ministry.

Nation in The North Pacific: Sundowers
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I served as COO and CEO of Lands End and overhauled our FA department and created a series of new embassies. I also served as Lt Director of the JTF where I helped with the development of multiple military treaties and interacted with representatives from other regions on an official level on an almost daily basis

Nation in The North Pacific: Sundowers
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I served as COO and CEO of Lands End and overhauled our FA department and created a series of new embassies. I also served as Lt Director of the JTF where I helped with the development of multiple military treaties and interacted with representatives from other regions on an official level on an almost daily basis

Accepted! Welcome to the Foreign Affairs Ministry. Please see PM for further instructions.

Nation in The North Pacific: Republic of Santan Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Rejected, for not having/not applying for citizenship. Please apply for citizenship before re-applying for the FA ministry.

Nation in The North Pacific: United Island States of Southwest Asia

Accepted, Welcome to the Foreign Affairs Ministry. Please see PM for further instructions.

Nation in the North Pacific: Savaaria

Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs

Previous experience in this area of government: Experience with editing and reviewing proposals of other nations.

Nation in The North Pacific: Samog
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I was working in the Ministry of Culture and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for eLithuania over on eRepublik (video-game)

Nation in the North Pacific: Savaaria

Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs

Previous experience in this area of government: Experience with editing and reviewing proposals of other nations.
Your application to join the Executive Staff as a member serving the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs has been accepted! Pending your citizenship, we welcome you to WA Affairs and I will send you further details via the PM system on the forums once you're masked on the forums.

Your application to join the Executive Staff as a member serving the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs has been accepted! Pending your citizenship, we welcome you to WA Affairs and I will send you further details via the PM system on the forums once you're masked on the forums.

I thought I already was a citizen?

Edit: Nevermind, I understand now. My mistake.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Samog
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I was working in the Ministry of Culture and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for eLithuania over on eRepublik (video-game)

Accepted, Welcome to the Foreign Affairs Ministry. Please see PM for further instructions.

Nation in The North Pacific: Medicas
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: Huks Gares
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former HA staffer

Nation in The North Pacific: Veniyerris
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs, World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:Former Minister of Home Affairs, former Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: Medicas
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs
I could have sworn I already processed these, but I suppose my vacation schedule for the past week got the best of me. Anyhow, welcome to the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs! I’ll message you on Discord for further details.

Nation in The North Pacific: Huks Gares
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former HA staffer
Hello, Owen, and welcome to the Ministry of Home Affairs! I have my notifications turned on to watch this thread, but for some reason it’s no longer sending them... but, since we talked earlier in the week consider yourself accepted.

Nation in The North Pacific: Veniyerris
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs, World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:Former Minister of Home Affairs, former Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs
Welcome back, BMW! You’re application to join the Ministry of Home Affairs is accepted, and your application to the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs is also accepted. I’m doing double duty on yours what with us talking in DMs and such.

Nation in The North Pacific:Cocoltd
Ministry you are interested in joining:Foreign Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: Highton Islands
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
Accepted. Welcome to the Ministry of Communications! This was already coordinated on a Discord, so just make sure to type JOIN in your contact details.

Nation in The North Pacific: Yugobatania
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications - Northern Broadcast Service
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I do know how to edit video software, as well as creating videos in general, as I have prior experience working on making YouTube videos.

Nation in The North Pacific: Yugobatania
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications - Northern Broadcast Service
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I do know how to edit video software, as well as creating videos in general, as I have prior experience working on making YouTube videos.
Your application to join the Ministry of Communications as a member of the Executive Staff has been accepted! I’ll PM you the details in a few minutes.

Your application to join the Ministry of Communications as a member of the Executive Staff has been accepted! I’ll PM you the details in a few minutes.

Huzzah! I can’t wait to finally do my part! (Starship Troopers reference)

Nation in The North Pacific: Cocoltd
Ministry you are interested in joining:Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: Cocoltd
Ministry you are interested in joining:Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:N/A
Accepted. Welcome to the Ministry of Home Affairs! I’ll get you masked in the government server.

Nation in The North Pacific: Cuyan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, as a WA Advisor
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former player returning who engaged in multiple debates on resolutions

Nation in The North Pacific: Wizarda
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Home Affairs

Back