So excited for the World Cup! CHALO LAAT MARO #ChaloLaatMaro

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
5,029,147 ~ 13,673,143

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Joseph Lazarev
@KDPLazarev
h0xDKaM.png

I am sad to hear that Highton has just been attacked by Kardonyszlavic terrorists. Because of this, I am going to initiate a task force to deal with this thorn in our sides. Soon, we will no longer have to live in fear of Pavlov's twisted legacy.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
16,451 ~ 7,426

RpWRj5I.png

Konungur Tobias III Loðbrók
@kórónaprydansk
h0xDKaM.png

@StzurmKrolja Welcome! I'm glad to see Arrandal improving! We all need to help each other for a stronger Craviter. #future

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

564 ~ 2672
RpWRj5I.png

OOC Note: This post canonically occurred on Twitcher, not Shira
King Jadzia III
@StzurmKrolja
h0xDKaM.png

Internet is now up and running in Bravondy as well as much of eastern Arrandal. Hello Eras! :)#future #arrandal
REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1037 ~ 206
RpWRj5I.png

Madeline Ellison, PM
@MEllison
h0xDKaM.png

.@StzurmKrolja Call me sometime. Mobilite-S may be small, but with some incentivization, we could have had you online much earlier than now had we worked on this together. Maybe we could at least work out an agreement to broaden coverage in the near future. #arrandal #future

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
0 ~ 778

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Jens Hokke
@verzetståfascisme
h0xDKaM.png

@athane Did you just ASSUME her GENDER, you FASCIST FREAK? Absolutely DISGUSTING, you PIG! #Respect

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2 ~ 3

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
King Jadzia III
@StzurmKrolja
h0xDKaM.png

@athane Masculine titles are used almost exclusively in Arrandal. Because a person’s gender doesn’t change the position they hold. Thus I am a female King. #progressive
REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
250 ~ 12
RpWRj5I.png

HM Department of State
@SamraajyVibhaag
h0xDKaM.png

The Empire sends its utmost regards and congratulations to @StzurmKrolja and all Arrandal for their achievements. We are proud to be doing all we can to assist in these efforts and to strive for continued amiability in our bilateral relations.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
98,925 ~ 200,598

RpWRj5I.png

PBG Politics
@PBGPolitics
h0xDKaM.png

Shown by previous membership increases in this year's election, it's expected that the Liberal Democrat party of the United Kingdom of Plangainer will soon surpass the Labour Party within Parliament in a few years time.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
354,413 ~ 731,110

RpWRj5I.png

Queen Maria II
@ReinaDePlembobria
h0xDKaM.png

I'm pleased to congratulate my cousin Richard in his asension to the throne. Let's make the world great again together <3
#vivaelrey

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
670 ~ 7,008

RpWRj5I.png

Mboto Jones
@REALMBOTO
h0xDKaM.png

#Zarä and #mbilimbili for all Naizerri. I will return to the Marä one day. ~Ian Pershing is a gbamunzû.
REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
457 ~ 307

RpWRj5I.png

Ian Pershing
@IanPershing
h0xDKaM.png

@REALMBOTO I am saddened to hear of the blight of albino whores which has blighted your nation to the extent that they have earned their own identifying term. Furthermore that one night in Nýtt Beaconsviði is noone's business except my own, and the person who paid me. Remember to vote! #BeTheDifference

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
760 ~ 520

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Manoj Sadarkar
@manjinan
h0xDKaM.png

Not only did Lions merchandising put #ChaloLaatMaro on its scarves this year, but they put #ItsGoingGold on there too. Blast from the past. What a time to be alive!! #ChaloLaatMaro! #ChaloLaatMaro! #ChaloLaatMaro!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
6,039 ~ 12,864

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Emperor Stephan II Durnstein
@HesskinRoyal
h0xDKaM.png

I am pleased to be going back to Izmedu to meet with the Prime Minister, as well as see my father and the former Prime Minister #Izmedu #Hesskin

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,704,503 ~ 781,569

RpWRj5I.png

Zehavi Avigdor
@ZAvigdor
h0xDKaM.png

@REALMBOTO The Workers' Party of Iraelia will always stand by you and your struggle! Stay strong and may you return to the Marä soon! #FreeMboto #Mapai

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
329 ~ 451

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Alþjóðlegendurskoðun
@AETímaritið
h0xDKaM.png

L4yo840.png

Our look at Vallish MV and Federalist Party boss @realMarkHellstrand, populist, hard-nosed bully, and what his strongman-style of politics means for the PGU and Prydania's future with its fellow Nordic allies.
A man who dresses himself up in the garb of Nordic ethnic patriotism but cannot stop from looking foolish, or why Hellstrand and his supporters must stop using heritage as a club to bludgeon their opponents with.
aet.news.pr/mark_hellstrand7919

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

47 ~ 58

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Radek Kovář
@Kovář87th
h0xDKaM.png

A meeting is being called in Astissa, protest alone will not achieve our goals. Leaders of the revolution, lawyers, representatives and would be delegates amass in front of the old Theadonia building on July 11th! #AprilRevolution #MyQueenanEmpress #DownWithSyndicalism

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
6,812 ~ 10,427

RpWRj5I.png

Alycia Severyn
@HerRoyalGrace
h0xDKaM.png

@Kovář87th I appreciate your loyalty and you may be advocating for my authority, but do not go against it in search of your goals and endanger yourselves. Think before you take a step towards chaos. #GoHome #RoyalRequest

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
5,022 ~ 10,602

RpWRj5I.png

dreadton
@dreadton
h0xDKaM.png

I’m always fascinated when people in movies run from a madman and then hide and hold their breath. Sometimes I snort for air and get a little sweaty while reaching for a puzzle piece that’s juuuuust out of reach across the table. #MovieDetails

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
14 ~ 2

RpWRj5I.png

(OOC: @Dreadton, this is an Eras RP thread. You should not post as yourself here but rather a character or other entity from your Eras nation.)

Kalety Society of Kupcy
@KupcySociety
h0xDKaM.png

We are happy to announce that, as of today, the Society has been granted a renewed charter to run the Targopolst Institute in Bravondy, Arrandal. We look forward to providing the best quality higher education and humanitarian services to the people of Arrandal as we continue to resume operations in the country.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
202,368 ~ 463,173

RpWRj5I.png

Ríkisútvarpið
@RÚV
h0xDKaM.png

We can confirm that Jannik Leiftur is dead, having been executed via firing squad.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
13 ~ 10

RpWRj5I.png

People for a Free Prydania
@PFP_Freedom
h0xDKaM.png

Today, the voices of millions of people across the world were heard. In 2015, people heard Hadden's cries, and came together to spread the word about a man who was then an obscure bureaucrat. Thanks to their valiant efforts, the war criminal Jannik Leiftur was caught; and today, he has finally been purged from this world. Justice has been served!! #LEIFTUR2015

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
294 ~ 501

RpWRj5I.png

HM Department of State
@SamraajyVibhaag
h0xDKaM.png

The Empire fully recognizes the Federation of the Vestrugat's change in government to the Imperial Vestrugat Federation, and we congratulate HRM Sherwin V, King of Esplandia on his ascension to the ancient dignities of Braegga the Bear. The Empire has been and remains committed to enduring and peaceful relations with the Vestrugat and we hold great optimism for its future and for relations between us.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
104,284 ~ 402,796

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Kurdev-Alant Irwin Drakosta
@Irwin_sherwinsen
h0xDKaM.png

I am pleased to announce that I and Countess Elaena are expecting our first child this coming December. We waited to make this announcement until after the Lotheland-Hastenfrakta conflict was resolved.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,354 ~ 16,995

RpWRj5I.png

Emperor Stephan II Durnstein
@HesskinEmperorOfficial
h0xDKaM.png

I am happy to announce that Empress Eva and myself shall be visiting Izmedu again. #HASHTAG

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
156,779 ~ 5,675

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Jorge Canel MP
@JorgeCM
h0xDKaM.png

I'm pleased to report that we've secured some progress in reinstating our Commonwealth's autonomy within Plembobria. Prime Minister Durand has promised us a compromise bill will be brought to the floor of the House within the month. #Viva Crilalia Libre[/COLOR]

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

234 ~ 234

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Kurdev-Alant Irwin Drakosta

@Irwin_sherwinsen

h0xDKaM.png

Many of you have been awaiting the news and here it is. The baby is a girl. We will be announcing the name in the days to come.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

2,354 ~ 16,995

RpWRj5I.png

Aachen SV
@AachenerSV
h0xDKaM.png

Atta spart gleich ZWEI Strafen! #NOLAAC

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
87 ~ 4,286

RpWRj5I.png
Aachen SV
@AachenerSV_Mer
h0xDKaM.png

Atta saves not one but TWO penalties! #NOLAAC

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
213 ~ 8,245

RpWRj5I.png

HFA Premier League
@HPL_m
h0xDKaM.png

A pair of late penalties saves by Essalanean goalie Atta Hureg helped Aachen SV to hold AS Nola to a 1-1 draw and maintain their unbeaten start! #NOLAAC

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
327 ~ 9,389

RpWRj5I.png

Sven Terry
@NoobMaster69
h0xDKaM.png

Haben sie überhaupt Fluttr in Essalanea? #NOLAAC

Translate to Mercanti

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
0 ~ 2

RpWRj5I.png
Sven Terry
@NoobMaster69
h0xDKaM.png

Do they even have Fluttr in Essalanea? #NOLAAC

See Original

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
0 ~ 2

RpWRj5I.png

AS Nola
@Nola
h0xDKaM.png

We will play AS Essling in addition to either Savattenstad Marodörer or Lorem City FC in the final qualifying round of the 2019/20 CEFA Champions Cup! #CCC

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
176 ~ 3,234

RpWRj5I.png

Capital FC
@CapitalFC_mer
h0xDKaM.png

See our draw for the CEFA Champions Cup second qualifying round.

Colorino Vitelli (PRE)
Hemt FC (SOM) / Bergum Lions (MLK)

#CCC

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
522 ~ 5,309

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Erik Steine
@ErikSteine
h0xDKaM.png

We must not allow the COMMUNISTS within the Hesskin People's Party to continue to win seats! They HATE the Empire and want to CONTROL OUR LIVES! #Empire #Hesskin #ScrewCommies

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,052 ~ 357

RpWRj5I.png

Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

The Midranean 'military reorganization' is nothing but a SHAM! The #Milksops in Sudo only want to increase their IMPERIALIST MILITARY WATCH in the Sutherladn region! Valland is committed to helping preserve the freedom and independence of our allies in Sutherladn, and we see through Midir's ruse! BACK OFF!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,029,374 ~ 3,746,263

RpWRj5I.png

Back