punk d
Samog
TheBoomerX
LordSockman
Republic of Santan

Fails admin check, see my private message
Malachor

Nation: The el dorado

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: The Republic of Kendell

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: The Derpercratic Empire of Derpiness

P.S. Yes, that is the short form of my nation name.

Last edited:
Nation: Oile Islands

Note: No idea what the citizenship time limit is, I just know its been a couple months since I have posted at all. >.>

Nation: SillyString

Nation: Great Javadwipa

Nation: Great Javadwipa

James David, The Republic of Kendell, Derperor Derp Derp, and Justinian pass admin checks and have been remasked as citizens.

I decline to security check myself.

Great Javadwipa passes admin check.

Nation: New Avian

@Great Javadwipa is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate.

@nickterooze is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

Nation: Guyomartand

Nation: Mallantas

Nation: Runeda

Reapplying, went inactive in 11/2017:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cuyan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Troopersorder66

@Guyomartand is is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the administration.

@Elai @Runeda and @Troopersorder66 is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

@Cuyan please post the oath exactly as written on the first post.

Nation: Middle Vers

Nation: Middle Vers

Nation: Alsace and Lorraine United

nickterooze, Guyomartand, Elai, Runeda, and Troopersorder66 have passed admin check. They have been remasked as citizens along with Great Javadwipa.

Middle Vers, Limerick1, and Cuyan all pass admin check as well.

Nation: Nation of stars

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation of Stars passes admin check. Nation of Stars, Cuyan, Middle Vers, and Limerick1 have been remasked as citizens.

Nation: Etrurica

Nation: Tesla Model SpaceX

Nation: Naathi Saren

Back