Ethnon
Discord
Marcus Antonius #8887
moha_seal.png

Riurdor Hotel,
Benidorm,
Costa Blanca,
Spain.

Greetings to the Nations of The North Pacific.

It is with deep regret, that after communications between the Delegate and myself, I have decided to tender my resignation as Minister of Home Affairs.

We agreed that not enough progress has been made within the Ministry in view of term targets, the unfortunate timings of my Leave of Absences and the distraction and channelling of my efforts, as Chancellor, to deal with the 'Crisis' at The North Pacific University.

We agree that there should be a different Minister of Home Affairs who has more time to devote to the Ministry.

I hereby pledge my services to the new Minister and thank the Delegate for the opportunities he gave me.

May the remainder of the term run smoothly for them.

"Per ardua ad astra"

I remain, good people, your loyal and obedient servant.
MARCUS ANTONIUS

Last edited:
You've done some really nice work in your time as Minister. Keep your head high; you'll be back.

I haven't been here much lately so I know nothing of the crisis at TNPU, but I am always sorry to see someone resign.

You've done some really nice work in your time as Minister. Keep your head high; you'll be back.
Cheers Bob ;)
I haven't been here much lately so I know nothing of the crisis at TNPU, but I am always sorry to see someone resign.
Thanks Janus - https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9190558/
Sorry to see you go buddy! Good luck.
Thanks McM :)
Awww, we were just getting started. Hope to see you around later on, Marcus!
"Tempus fugit" ;) - I still intend to stay on in HA - so I will be around for sure Tatay :)
It was still Excellent work
Thanks for your service
Thank you, your majesty - you are most kind. My service will continue. :)

Last edited:
Back