The North Pacific Great Card Giveaway

It says that Card Farmer 31 has it, but they're in Balder with no TNP flag?
That's the case for all "card farmer" nations. I keep them out of TNP, so as not to affect our WA statistics. And I don't use TNP's flag on them, as that's (likely) illegal.

Last edited:
That's the case for all "card farmer" nations. I keep them out of TNP, so as not to affect our WA statistics. And I don't use TNP's flag on them, as that's (likely) illegal.
The flag isn't illegal, the seal is. Yes, even though the flag has the seal on it, the flag with the blue bars is a separate entity in the law. Nothing wrong with being safe about it, though.

Updated. Personally, I think the card farmer puppets should be stored in Europe. Not for any particular reason of course. Just... in Europe.

Darcania requests Yalkan.
Robespierre requests Darcania.
Who's requesting Robespierre?

I mean the NPA does maintain a puppet storage region / JP in Birb, so if nothing else you can use that without stepping on any WA statistics anywhere.

Updated. Personally, I think the card farmer puppets should be stored in Europe. Not for any particular reason of course. Just... in Europe.

Darcania requests Yalkan.
Robespierre requests Darcania.
Who's requesting Robespierre?
You can’t request a Robespierre card, unfortunately, because my main nation was made after season one started off. If I had a card for Francois Isidore then that’d be awesome even though I’d be a common rarity. Alas, we must wait till season two begins.

Back