International Economic Forum

Naizerre votes aye on all admissions. It is against removal of the supremacy clause.

Gotmark votes aye on all admissions and for the removal of the supremacy clause.

Callise votes aye on the admission of all proposed members, as well as the removal of the supremacy clause.

9UxfONH.png

Statement From The Department of Foreign Relations and Trade in Mondari
With a vote of 12 to 16; the vote passes and the People's Republic of Norsia, the Federal Commonwealth of Demescia, the Republic of Cojedes, and the United Kingdom of Ulstome and Haradren are admitted as full members; bringing the IEF to a member count of twenty-one members. The Mondic government welcomes our new members with open arms and hopes that it a prosperous future is in line for all.

Now, with that being said, the focus of the IEF should now shift to discussing if any amendments to the "Treaty for Financial Regulation" should happen and any objections to the amendment of Article 2, Section 1 (the supremacy clause) should be voiced.

We hope that our fellow IEF members keep the discussion civil whilst discussing these topics.

Anthony Brooks
Secretary of Foreign Relations and Trade in the RM

Last edited:
9UxfONH.png

Due to all members of the IEF at current not seeming to have anything to add to the amendment or the "Treaty for Financial Regulations," I am taking the liberty of moving said proposals to a vote.

The vote to pass the Amendment to Article 2, Section 1 and the "Treaty for Financial Regulations" will require a vote of 2/3 or 14 of the 21 members to be in agreement.

We hope our fellow member states of the IEF can come to an agreement expediently.

Anthony Brooks

Last edited:
Statement from the Office of First Vice President Aitana Morterero
Greetings from the city of Rosario, capital of the Republic of Cojedes. On behalf of President Andrea Lacasa, I would like to thank the nations of the International Economic Forum for voting to approve the membership of our country. We look forward to working with all the countries in the IEF. In regards to the current vote at hand, the Senate has directed that the Republic of Cojedes vote AYE. We thank the work of the several countries that have proposed the "Treaty for Financial Regulations". The Senate has also instructed me to inform the IEF that we vote AYE in regards to the Amendment to Article 2, Section 1.

Once more, we wish to thank all the members of the IEF for giving our growing nation a chance. We look forward to working closely with you all.

Sincerely and with best wishes,
Aitana Morterero, First Vice President of the Republic of Cojedes

The Principality of Sil Dorsett votes Aye to the "Supremacy Clause Removal Amendment", but votes Nay to the "Treaty for Financial Regulations"

The Empire votes aye on both proposals.

~

Valland votes aye on both proposals at vote.

Gotmark votes Aye on removing the Supremacy Clause, but Nay to the Treaty.

Naizerre votes Aye on both.

Norsia votes aye on removing the Supremacy Clause, and votes aye on the Treaty for Financial Regulations

9UxfONH.png

With my appointment as SoFRaT in Mondari, I am looking forwards to improving the more than likely damaged relations between Mondari and a few of the nations presiding in the IEF; on this note, the Embassador to the IEF will from now on be Andrew Woods, he is an experienced politician and we believe he will do a fantastic job. Before this however, I feel the need to close out the ongoing vote.

Mondari votes aye on the amendment to the IEF charter and the Treaty for Financial Regulations. This puts the Amendment's vote as passing at 17/21 and the TfFR as passing at 15/21.

With these passing, we are glad that our fellow members at the International Economic Forum have come to a consensus.

Jackson Campbell

Last edited:
The Reichstag* of the Mintorian Realm would like to inform the General Body that, after having achieved passage in both houses and having been granted Imperial Assent from His Imperial Majesty the Emperor, it has ratified the Charter of the International Economic Forum and wishes to have a place in this organization.

*Reichstag translates into “parliament” in Mercanti.

Last edited:
Andrew Woods stood to address the other members of the IEF "Due to the recent political issues surrounding Mondari, I believe that it would be best if another representative here took the position as chair of the IEF, with that being said, I am nominating the Mara of Naizerre should have the position. Thank you."

Last edited:
The Crowned Republic of Highton believes that this forum needs to adopt a flag that it can fly outside these headquarters, and along with it a formal seal. Today I propose that the following be adopted by this forum:

7fs4VhV.png
HfyxnY4.png

Last edited:
The Kingdom of Prydania votes in favour of the new flag and seal.

The State of Iraelia abstains on the vote regarding the new flag and seal.

Andrew stood to address the other representatives at the table
“Mondari votes aye on the flag submission. On top of that, we believe that Haor Chall’s, Sutherland’s, Ponterre’s and Cimmeria’s requests for membership should be brought to discussion. We wholeheartedly support their possible admissions, however I believe we should all have a discussion on it before a vote is brought to the table. Thank you.”

Last edited:
The Empire votes in favor of the new flag and seal.
~
Valland votes in favor of the new flag and seal.

Last edited:
Andrew stood to address his fellow representatives seated around him
“With the approval of the Mara of Naizerre, I will be assuming the position of Chancellor for the time being until she is feeling up to the task of fulfilling the duties of Chancellor, with that, I believe that we should start the votes on the admission of Cimmeria, Ponterre, Haor Chall, and Sutherland. I hope that we can have a fair vote. The entrance of Cimmeria, Haor Chall, Sutherland, and Ponterre into the IEF are now opened to a vote, each nation needing a 2/3rds majority vote to enter the IEF.”

The Crowned Republic of Highton votes in favour of the admission of Cimmeria.

The Crowned Republic of Highton votes in favour of the admission of Haor Chall.

The Crowned Republic of Highton votes in favour of the admission of Sutherland.

The Crowned Republic of Highton votes in favour of the admission of Ponterre. ;)

The Federal Commonwealth of Demescia votes in favour of the admission of Cimmeria.
The Federal Commonwealth of Demescia votes in favour of the admission of Haor Chall.
The Federal Commonwealth of Demescia abstains the admission of Sutherland.
The Federal Commonwealth of Demescia votes in favour of the admission of Ponterre.

The Empire votes in favor of the admission of Cimmeria.
The Empire votes in favor of the admission of Haor Chall.
The Empire abstains on the admission of Sutherland.
The Empire votes in favor of the admission of Ponterre.

Lanceria votes in favor of the admission of Cimmeria
Lanceria votes in favor of the admission of Haor Chall.
Lanceria votes against the admission of Sutherland.
Lanceria votes in favor of the admission of Ponterre.

Xentherida votes in favor of the admission of Cimmeria.
Xentherida votes in favor of the admission of Haor Chall.
Xentherida abstains on the admission of Sutherland.
Xentherida votes in favor of the admission of Ponterre.

Ulstome votes in favor of the admission of Cimmeria.
Ulstome votes in favor of the admission of Haor Chall.
Ulstome abstains on the admission of Sutherland.
Ulstome votes in favor of the admission of Ponterre.

Skanda votes in favor of the admission of Cimmeria.
Skanda votes in favor of the admission of Haor Chall.
Skanda abstains on the admission of Sutherland.
Skanda votes in favor of the admission of Ponterre.

The Principality of Sil Dorsett...

... abstains on the measures regarding the proposed flag and seal,

... votes against the admission of Cimmeria,
... votes in favor of the admission of Haor Chall,
... abstains on the admission of Sutherland, and,
... votes in favor of the admission of Ponterre.

Back