The North Pacific Party for Dignity and Honor

Voting has concluded. A nomination period of 5 days will now commence. The reopen of nominations option will omitted from the second round now that there has been a vote mandated period of nominations.

I promise to be an upstanding member of this party and region in my actions and words so that I may show the utmost respect for others and in turn show respect for myself.

I promise to be an upstanding member of this party and region in my actions and words so that I may show the utmost respect for others and in turn show respect for myself.

I promise to be an upstanding member of this party and region in my actions and words so that I may show the utmost respect for others and in turn show respect for myself. So help me God.

Back